• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

How Often Do You Change Your Favourite Pokemon?

It only changed 4 times. First it was Blastoise, then Charizard. When gen 2 was released Feraligatr and ultimately Armaldo when gen 3 was released.

It's been like that since 2003 so I doubt it'll change again.

epic man

STOP ACTA EVERYWHERE
GARDVOIR FOR EVEA!!! with raqauza i 2nd!

~Light

Not a lot, first it was Mew_

But then I got used to Snivy and it's been my favorite ever since I saw it :D

Inchtall

Back in Black....2
Darkrai has been my favorite since I ever saw it-before that, it was Mewtwo. Now, my other Nine top favorites change.

Kalosian

So long
Very rarely. I haven't changed my favorites for the last five years or so. But I have been getting a lot new favorites through the years.

Tyranitarquake

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAX!!!
Back in gen I my favourite pokemon was Golduck. Ever since I first saw Tyranitar it was love at first sight. She's my favourite pokemon forever. Jirachi has been a close second though.

Jameson1

Mes amis
I dunno, I have a pretty long list I guess... I love Rock types, especially Tyranitar and Aerodactyl, but I also like Venusaur, Abra, Crobat, Swampert, Heracross, Scizor... there are a lot. I change it when I feel like using a specific one of my favorite Pokemon I guess.

Truly Deceptive

It is I: ME!
Not frequently. For the most part my favorite is Mewtwo.

XXD17

Draco rex
It usually changes between generations, my favorite pokemon when I first started out was Charizard and it was like that until gen three where it became salamence...and then gen five came around and it's now serperior...

Palkia98

I have a good 13 favourites or so.. hard to keep track of them all..

Victory

Banned
Still searching for mine ;) I really like Piplup though...

GrassTypes.

Mines not that long but I figured that the only way to be far was to make it gen by gen

Gen 1-Nidoking
Gen 2-Scizor or Shuckle their both Baws.
Gen 3-Swampert by a mile.
Gen 4-Torterra! Its a Tree!
Gen 5-Well I don't know.

zerofield

i miss miror
waay too often haha.

the last couple have been:
scizor
arcanine
salamence
mamoswine
volcarona

and the current one is milotic ;o

TheEmeraldKnight

Lookin' for Shinies
My Favorites don't really change I just add new ones to the list.
My most favorite is Thyplosion it was the first starter I ever got.

jstinftw!

hey trainer
I very rarely every change my number one favorite. Mudkip's evolutionary line was my favorite for a long time. Ever since Ruby and Sapphire came out in Japan. But that title only changed now, when Black and White came out here in America. Now it's Tepig's evolutionary line.

But my lesser favorites change a lot. Pokemon I want to use and think are really cool and stuff. I usually have these as my favorites for a short amount of time and then it switches out.