• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

How often do you lie?

How often do you really lie?

• I lie a lot - quite often.

Votes: 20 33.3%
  • I rarely lie, I don't like it.

Votes: 15 25.0%
  • Only when necesarry.

Votes: 25 41.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

spareux

maldición
a lot, i would imagine on a daily basis.
it just happens that i'm very good at it and that it's just so much easier than telling the truth sometimes.

Noctourniquet

∆∆∆
Quite a lot, really. I lie whenever it's useful or necessary to do so, although not usually about anything too important. Apparently, I'm good at it. I don't really consider that a virtue.

Dattebayo

Banned
I rarely lie, because I don't want someone's feelings hurt if I tell them the truth.

hur hur hur you are all so funny
also: inb4 the cake is a lie

Last edited:
I don't feel the need to lie most of the time.

Though I do lie over stupid/little things still occasionally. ..Or you know, if I don't feel like dealing with shit atm, I'll lie. ..just so people will shut up.

Krake

Flabebe's Kids
I rarely lie, and I only do so if it'd affect someone if I didn't.

Also, why isn't there an "I don't lie" option in the poll?

natie

Mr. F
I always lie.

GoombaGeek

Begone!!
I have never lied, ever. And neither has any member of my family. Oh, and I won the lottery twice.

Needs a Deoxys

I love the way you guys lie. XD

Anyways, I try not to lie but it occasionally happens. It's mostly when people don't/can't/refuse not to understand something and it's much easier to lie or mislead them, rather than the alternative.

It also happens when I'm trying not to hurt someone's feelings. This really wouldn't be necessary if people could read body language. I guess I do a good job of hiding that also.

The_Boss_Giygas

I. F.E.E.L. G.O.O.D.
I lie, but I prefer telling it like it is, so rarely.

Josiah

is your favorite
When I lie, people believe me. When I tell the truth they call me a liar.

I'm a bad truth-teller apparently.