• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

How often do you play Pokemon?

Charazemma

It varies. When a new (main series or ranger) game comes out, I dont put my DS down. I missed a lot of Uni when BW came out...

The rest of the time its up and down, If I dont have a new game to play with, I'll train new teams and do random match up. I travel 2 hours to Uni so I need something to keep me entertained!

The longest I've been without playing is probably a month, when I got my 3DS and Mario Kart 7 and Street Fighter were all new and shiny... but then I always come back to Pokemon :)

Flame Mistress

These days, once or twice a week on average. However, I was hooked when I first got Black, and in the past few days I've been training like crazy to beat the E4.

Mister_SGG

Until the end of February, I wasn't playing at all, but now I try to play as much as I can. Usually about an hour after I'm done with schoolwork. Really no other games on the DS appeal to me anymore.

Whenever I find the time. I'm usually doing something else but if I have a long car ride or I have some free time at home or if I have to take a huge dump, I usually play for fun.

haha good one homes

Last edited:

cantab

When I'm playing one of the Pokemon games, I tend to get at least a couple hours in each day. Depends on what else is drawing my attention, e.g. I was learning blender the week before last so didn't get on my Emerald run much. With my games, I tend to take one at a time, and play it until completion or boredom, rather than hop between games. So when it's some other game in my DS, or something on PS2 or PC grabbing my attentions, then the Pokemon games might sit in their boxes for weeks.

BrettvG

I usually play a couple of hours a day, but when the games first come out I pretty much can't put it down :)

There's always some Pokemon game that needs something completed so they all get quite a bit of a workout

Sidewinder

Ours is the Fury
It varies. When a new (main series or ranger) game comes out, I dont put my DS down. I missed a lot of Uni when BW came out...

The rest of the time its up and down, If I dont have a new game to play with, I'll train new teams and do random match up. I travel 2 hours to Uni so I need something to keep me entertained!

The longest I've been without playing is probably a month, when I got my 3DS and Mario Kart 7 and Street Fighter were all new and shiny... but then I always come back to Pokemon :)

That's exactly how I am when a new game comes out. I remember when BW came out, I was playing it in the passengar seat as my buddy drove, and we were in a minor fender bender. As we were waiting for the police to get there and make a report, I sat up on the ruined remains of his hood and kept going. He was somewhat distressed at my lack of reaction haha

gliscor&yanmega

Are you an addict? Playing this game several hours a day? Or are you casual and play this a few days a week? Me, I play almost everyday. Probably skipping one day or two. Especially if I get frustrated with the game.

When I get a new game I'll pretty much play it every second I have to play it.

After I finish with the game(Once I start trying to collect all the Pokemon that I can and get bored and stop) then after a while I'll play the games again when I feel interested in playing them, I don't play as much as I would when I first got the game but still play it pretty much every day for a few hours or so, then it's a matter of getting bored again or beating it then wait a some time to play a new game again(Sometimes I start a new game right away, other times it takes a month or more to get into the mood again).

So whenever I feel like playing it really.

Not as often as I'd like. After you've finished everything in the game it becomes boring.

wobbanut

Team Awesome
Well, I gave up playing Pokemon for Lent. I had to give up something. I only played on Sundays because they're break days and I had to finish SoulSilver.

Now that Lent is over.... GIVE ME THE GAMES!!!!!!!

Calamity™

aka Lamia
Normally I would play it, get sick of it for about a month, and then play again. Now it's been quite a few months since I picked up the game, so I have no idea if I'd want to play any time soon. If I did it would probably be for the challenge forums section. I will also probably not pick up the new sequel they're making upon release.

Summer of the Vulpix

Go with the Flow
when I first started playing pokemon, I couldn't get enough, but once I completed the main story I played less.

Its like 60% of my day, the only times I play it more than that is when I start a new game or a new game is released.

Ninja Dog

Banned
i don't play the Actual games much anymore, Mainly just pokemon online. I used to play it every day though.