• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

How often do you play Pokemon?

Moonlight_Tails

Nocturnal Trainer
Like a lot of things I do, I play pokemon pretty avidly till I get tired of it and then move to something else. Right now I'm playing pretty much every day in Black and/or White, mostly just leveling my team/s and doing daily event stuff.

SuperEpicRock

I tend to play for hours at a time when I first start a game, only to slow my laying to a crawl after I finish the main story line. I probably won't play much until BW2 comes out.

DarkCharizard2

Vae Victis
The time I play varies. When I am into it, I can play for hours a day, but other times, I play a little every other day about.

Dragonicwari

Artistically angry
I lose interest when I'm just training, I can normally EV train one and a half pokemon before I give up on the game for a week. Breeding I can do for hours on end though. If I am playing through the story line, te game will not be put down. So I am pretty irregular

ShinyZorua28

*Trumpets playing*
It varies. Sometimes I will play several hours a week. Other times I will play for just for a few minutes a day.

Sceptile40

The One...
I'm on here more than I play. Like 1/2 an hour a day.

JSkuls16

I pretty much play at least a little bit everyday. My friends and I play competitively so we battle and test our competitive teams everyday at school. On days when I do not have a lot to do I will play for most of the day.

KingWiggins

I usually don't have time anymore. I usually just play over the weekend and just train/battle for about 2 hours though.

EeveeSkitty

Pokemon.
I used to play almost everyday, but then I entered my first year of serious school exams. Now, I haven't played in months, and had almost forgotten about Pokemon completely. It's quite sad. I used to have so much fun playing it, but...not so much free time now. I'll play again in the Christmas holidays.

"Spite" DefaultAsAwesome

Havent played my game in about 6 months. Now when Black and White 2 come out, Ill probably play at least an hour a day;152;

I was about to scold you for spamming a Chickorita, but I was on the fighting type skin, and didn't see your white text. Silly me! Don't worry, I didn't report you.

Anyhow, I don't play much anymore, I'm busy with other things, but I still like the Serebii community.

ThisIsPatrick

I play more if i haven't beaten all the gyms ect and im still playing through the main story. I tend to only play my FireRed and SoulSilver nowadays because Platinum and White have just gotten boring :(

Shinku

neko, desu~
Haven't played it in months xD. I need something more to do than just train pokemon and restart the games time and time again. Probably when new games come out I'll get stuck into Pokemon again, but until then...

Psypert

at least once a day, maybne even more when B2 and W2 come out, also you should add a poll to this thread