• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

How often do you see ubers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psycho_Jirachi

Rhyperior is teh pwn
Why wouldnt we?? He has a great ability "bad dreams" and his Dark Void + Nightmare + Dream Eater combo is just plain out deadly! >:D

Princess Kilvas

Pichu collector
I fight Darkrai all the time, it's annoying....I think PBR needed some rules.

Wert_the_Wolf

I want your cheese..
I never use Ubers, myself, so when I saw a team of six Mewtwos, I just dropped out of that one. They were all the exact same mewtwo, cloned five times. It was ridiculous.

Also, with the choost 3/4 out of 6 method, you can easily make sure you have counters for Darkrai and such.

Personal favorite counter -> Lum Berry / Chesto Berry'd Ghost + Lum Berry / Chesto Exploder. (Since he's really just overpowered in doubles anyways - singles he's just a big-stat'd hypnotizer, which there are even more ways to counter)

Darkrai (or Dark Void Smeargle) isn't a huge problem, just something you need to meta against.

Not that they shouldn't regulate it - but that it really isn't so bad as everyone on forums tends to say.

Psycho_Jirachi

Rhyperior is teh pwn
i've actually never seen darkrai......

Usually i get really nooby teams with 5 weak pokes and a Dialga.

0_o...why would someone have a team like that????

SkittyOnWailord

☣ⓈⓀⒾⓉⓉⓎⓄⓃⓌⒶⒾⓁⓄⓇⒹ☣
I just did 11 Wi-Fi battles and only one person had even one uber on a team. And it was a Wobbuffet.

Forretress Fan

Let's Go
I dont own PBR but when I got ot my friends house and he has wifi battles, he sees an uber every other battle.

I don't see ubers. Just Sleep Clause-breaking N00bs with Yanmegas.
Shame. I pack a CSKyogre to deal with them too.

Alexcore

zeh l0l of 1337ness
change the subject to: how often do you see non-uber teams =D

Hitsugaya

Lone Wolf
I just did 11 Wi-Fi battles and only one person had even one uber on a team. And it was a Wobbuffet.

Actually, Woba isn't Uber anymore. I think they made something called "Limbo" and Woba's in it. Whatever Limbo is.

SkittyOnWailord

☣ⓈⓀⒾⓉⓉⓎⓄⓃⓌⒶⒾⓁⓄⓇⒹ☣
Actually, Woba isn't Uber anymore. I think they made something called "Limbo" and Woba's in it. Whatever Limbo is.

Apparantly "Limbo" is where they put an uber while they decide if it should be OU or not. I'm not going to say "I battled 11 people and one of them had a Limbo!" It doesn't sound right, does it?:p
And if standard OU battles only consist of UE, NU, UU, BL, and OU, guess what? Limbo isn't on that list. Darn, I guess I still can't use Wobbuffet.:p

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.