• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

How often do you see ubers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dragoniteKnight

Pose as a team
for me about 1/3 teams have ubers, but its funny when i beat the **** out of them with some crap team i put together out of leftover trained pokemon.
one team had
2 giratinas
a dialga
a darkrai
and two other pokemon i cant remember/didnt battle

i ended up winning with only my weavile dieing (curse you dark void!!!)

SkittyOnWailord

☣ⓈⓀⒾⓉⓉⓎⓄⓃⓌⒶⒾⓁⓄⓇⒹ☣
I just had 13 Wi-Fi battles and not a one had an uber in it.

sora247

~Ding Dong~
i have only just recently got wifi and already most of the people i have faced have ubers and its fun to absolutely pwn their teams :D but 1/5 people have well trained teams which are hard to beat and i mostly always lose ;)

Fammumar

<--Favorite
I mostly see teams with at least one uber in them. Usually they leave that one uber till their last pokemon too.

Theneedleman

crazyengage
Usually, not always do I see an Uber. However they usually are no match for my Ev-ed OU team that I use in PBR.

Mewx

OUs are A-OK!
Whats so wrong with ubers?

Hanneman

Aqua Admin
it most of the time dosent matter wether they have ubers it depends on how good the trainer is. i usually see ubers every 2 in 3 battles. its fun though when my non-ubers wipe out the uber teams. the uber i see most is probably dialga. i battled an all-darkrai team that totally killed me lol

silverlugia2

lugia master
I see ubers quit alot, but I don't mind the ubers. What gets me mad is when some one comes on wifi with 2 hacked darkrai that know roar of time and use then perceded to use a hacked palkia and dialga. Needless to say I lost. I thought nintendo solved the problem people had with putting on hacked pokemon,but I guess not. I see alot of hacked pokemon over wifi

Last edited:

Kakashi-Sharingan Warrior

Try fighting the same uber user THREE TIMES IN A ROW

His Team:
Groudon
Rayquaza
Mewtwo
Dialga
Giratina
Heatran

My Team:
Leafeon
Torterra
Rampardos
Starapter
Blastoise
Deoxys (JP 10th movie, untrained)

Deoxys and Mewtwo would have a rivalry going on, and Giratina slaughtered everything.

First match - Lost
Second match - I surrendered
Third Match - Lost

Also, it is possible to get Darkrai with Roar of Time....both 10th movie Darkrai have it

SkittyOnWailord

☣ⓈⓀⒾⓉⓉⓎⓄⓃⓌⒶⒾⓁⓄⓇⒹ☣
Yay! For the first time in 43 Wi-Fi battles, I battled someone with ubers on there team.:D He didn't use any of them though.:( *Still hopes for an uber battle some day*

I come across teams with ubers about 2/3 battles. I must just be unlucky, I guess.
I don't really mind when there's just one or two on a team but a team of six, shiny ubers is a bit extreme (and difficult to believe). Do these people not even raise their pokemon in the first place?

I have an eevee team (Espeon, Vaporeon, Jolteon, Umbreon, Leafeon and Flareon) that have been EV trained but I still lose to uber teams about half of the time. I don't find fighting ubers all that interesting, there certainly is never the same display of strategy that you see with trainers who use "normal" pokemon.

It has reached the stage where I want to make my own uber team that I raise from level 1 and EV train specifically to fight these "uber abusers" who probably got all of their team on level 50 anyway.

Funk Stallion

World's Strongest
i see ubers fairly often, and when i see them the trainer usually has atleast 2.

Blivsey

DATA_ERROR
I've done a couple dozen random Wi-fi matches just to get friend passes, and I can give a safe estimate of two-thirds of teams that use Ubers. Unfortunately, I contribute to this problem, but the only one I've ever used on my card is a Mewtwo, and even he's going to be outmoded if I ever get that sixth team member trained....

On another note, a lot of teams use Garchomp. I'm getting utterly sick and tired of that thing. At least every last one goes down after just one Ice Beam.

Deoxytwo

Riddle in an Enigma
I see ubers about 30 to 40 percent of the time on wifi, usually when I do though, its just 1 or 2 of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.