• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

How old are you? (For a bet!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
I'm among the average here of 17, and I'm still going strong.

Did you rub it in his face yet :p?

Zero Nexus

Stand up, go for it
I'm 16 and i know of 2 of my mates who like it, one is 14 the other is 18.

Around where i live, most people my age don't give a damn about things others like. If i was among my other mates and we brought up videogames and i told them i like Pokemon, they probably wouldn't care.

Surfing_Pikachu

Zetta Awesome

17 here, got introduced to pokemon about 10-11 years ago.

Fjortis

17 here

But for me, i dont like pokemon, but the games are awesome. Most people who say pokemons are for kids never played competetive (did i spell it correctly?) over the wi-fi. its freaking awesome!

Poison_master021

<----thats right
14 in October....... PKMN gold & Silver was realesed on my 5th b-day so that was a sign ive played ever sense

jaxonferz

14. love the games.

TropiusFan

Tropius Trainer
I'm 13, and will be 14 as of August 17th. I've never liked Pok'emon but I am kinda addicted. I only have to catch 233 Pok'emon and (hopefully) I will cease to be addicted.

GS Fan

Advanced Trainer
Turn 15 on August 17th. I remember getting silver version as my first pokemon game as soon as it came out. (I had played red and yellow before that, though.) There is just something about pokemon..

Status
Not open for further replies.