• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

How old are you? (For a bet!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SHADOW DRAGON

Latios, don't go!!
I'm 12 years old

13 in january

professoroak

Professional Slacker
16 as of TODAY! Beat that Poke-haters!

Carbon

What is this I don't
I am the age of 17.

Mental age of somewhere around 19-20+.

Because animals with superpowers are worth my precious time.

firewall

don't pee in my lake
27 and I have 3 friends the same age roughly who also consistently play pokemon ( 26, 27 and 29.). I play the game and watch the anime. Ten years now.

larynx

17, 18 in January. That's a long way off.
I plan on sharing the joys of pokemon with my future child(ren).

EDIT: Waaaaaaay in the future.

Colliepop

Wonderboy
I'm 21, was the first in my primary school to own and complete Pokemon Blue (and between me and you, head of the Pokemon Club back then) some 10-11 years ago.
My girlfrind is 18, she plays Pokemon, and I finally coerced my 20 yr old flatmate into playing pearl a short time ago, loves it so much she bought Diamond Yesterday!
I've kept all my orginal base set Pokemon Cards, so that one day I can share Pokemon with my children too.
Guess it's just true love!

Last edited:

shay

CustomUserTitleGO!!!
I'm 22 years old :D

have fun rubbing this in your friends face ;) I think im #133 and only person has said they are 10 or younger.

You know that old man that teaches you how to catch pokemon....that's me!

Jasho

I am 13. And my brother who plays atleast one game from each generation is 22 =P

Status
Not open for further replies.