• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

How old are you? (For a bet!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

vampirelazarus

A computer hacker.
I am 17 and obsessed with the pokemon games. Ive been playing since gold/silver came out.

Shiny_Scizor

Pokemon Coordinator
I'm 15 and in high school

Chimcharrulez97

13 :D I started seribii forums when I was 12

squlicky4

14 played since yellow

LadyMiir

Nat. Dex COMPLETE!!!
19. Been playing since RBY, a few months on forums. Dex count 457 and rising. ^^

ancient pray

You. Will. Be. Mine.
15, I've been playing since I was 6 years old, my first game was Gold, although I',m not sure I was 6 years old then, I do remember that I didn't understand a sh...t and that the game was pretty new

Zeyre

Banned
Im 13 and I have older brothers that play. The brothers are 17 and 20. And the 17 year olds brother play to. There both 18

STICKTOPIA

16 rub it in ur friends face!!!!!!!

Kaika

Haters gonna hate
I am 18, and my older brother who is not a member of this forum but still likes pokemon is 20, I also have 4 other friends who like pokemon and two are 18, and two 16.

Status
Not open for further replies.