• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

How old are you Pokemon Diamond and Pearl fans?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scorpion1386

Lost Fan
I'm 20 years old and I've been playing ever since the days of Red and Blue.

Pikawho?

(five15)
I never got into pokemon until my friend gave me Sapphire. Now , I love it! I'm 15.

Hrist[ALT]

Battlemaiden Hrist
I'm 23, and I've been playing since I was 16.

yokoiscool

Susumeru! *_*
O_O i'm the youngest of this thread so far! ^__^ 13.

o.o watakushi wa nihongo o naraite. o_O nihonjin wa watakushi no otomodachi desu. ^_____________^ nihongo ga daisuki na no!

myself

The Budha
i got my first game, red, at my first grade graduation and ive loved it sense

Zera

lolforumz.
I'm 20 years old and I've been playing ever since the days of Red and Blue.

i'm 21 and have been playing since red and blue also. theres just something timeless about the games. i use them to kill time between jobs, as i'm a contractor i have free time often to sit around with, yay!

Keegan™

Feel so young :p I really wan to get out of school. :p

First game was Silver and ever since then I've been really anxious for each and every game. :D

hoggyz_a_legend

Breloom Master
I'm 18 I'll be 19 on April 27th so I'll get Diamond for my birthday

Kyrix

Glitch Hunting Freak
14 and since the reds and blues :D I pretty much grew up with pokemon, not just it was the current "fad" and I got addicted ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.