• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

How old are you Pokemon Diamond and Pearl fans?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tri hawk

Say no to Poké-drugs
14 here, soon to be 15.

I've been playing Pokemon ever since Missingno appeared in one of my dreams and told me to go buy Pokemon Red.

(Although Gold was the first game I owned)

DragonKazooie89

PokeBound Trainer
I'm eighteen and I've been a fan since 1999.

Full Metal

Lolwut?
I'm 16. Been into Pokemon since it came out in the US. :)

Fallen

Dark Trainer
Heh, Glad to see so many Older players around. 21 myself been playing since then originals(though I lost interest after I found out they killed trading from gen2 to gen3) So good to start playing with D/P again Though I feel like an Idiot with all the changes they've made since then. :p

21, too. The game has never gotten old in my eyes and still remains as addictive as ever :)

Kaduku

FlipNinja
I'm 14. Playing since the 1st gen. I got SOOO into it, and never gave up. I don't think I ever truly will drop it.

You people that are like 21 inspire me. :D One of the reasons I'm still into it. If some people can go through the obstacles of peer-pressure and anti-pkmn groups of these ages, then I can too.

I've also come such a long way. I understand the workings of many of the game's mechanics, I can name all 493 pokemon (most people don't even know that many). It would just be unheard of for me to quit now.

But yea, again, anyway, I'm 14. lol

Brakke_aep

I'm 25 years old. I play pokemon since the day red and blue came out. I was never able to resist the addiction. Some of my friends also play pokemon since the first day it came out. But there are people which are looking at me in a funny way if I tell them. But what the heck. In a couple of years I hope to have some kids. And then I'll have a very good excuse to play pokemon.

"Two Sheds" Jackson

De Oppresso Liber
16. I've had ALL the versions at some point.....and the CCG.......and the bouncy balls.........and those Pokeball keychains.........Obviously, I've been a major fan since it began, but my enthusiasm has (fortunately) tapered down to just buying the GBC/GBA/DS games.

I'm 17; I've been playing for nearly 10 years now. :'D
Luckily, I'm not as obsessive as I once was. XD

I'm 17; I've been playing for nearly 10 years now. :'D
Luckily, I'm not as obsessive as I once was. XD

diamonddialgapikamew

im 15
i started with red and got ruby then silver then diamond and i went back and bought all the games i missed

Ariki

All of us who are 20 and older should think about starting a club.

I think I've replied here already but I'll state my age again - I'm 22.

13. Still young enough to not be an outcast. Everyone still plays it at my age, though no one shows it.

So true. From the ages of 14 - 19 it was considered geeky to play Pokemon. Once you're 20 though nobody cares ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.