• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

How old are you Pokemon Diamond and Pearl fans?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kites

Champ In The Making
I'm 16 been playing since red was realised

Kingudora

My favourite
I'm 15 and have also played since r/b/y (however, multiple same type attacks and HMs)

Fallen

Dark Trainer
I'm 23 and have played since Pokemon Yellow oh so many years ago, lol. My dad used to play with me then and I bought him Diamond and a DS when I got Pearl for myself, a few months back. He's almost 60 and still enjoys playing Pokemon. He plays, battles and trades with me now (and beats me on occasion, lol).

We both took about a 3 year hiatus from Pokemon to lose ourselves in World of Warcraft but I'm glad I'm back (I forgot how addictive pokemon was)

Mandude

Im 15 ive been playing since I got addicted to catching entei on my friends silver lol.

SHINY CATCHER

Epic Snake is Epic!
Currently 12 turning 13 in september
I've been playing the TCG since I was 2 but I only started the games 5 years ago with sapphire

Isaac

Dragon Master
im 14 i strted w/ yellow then red blue and all the way up from there

Telepyos

I started with silver when it just came out, then i got red, after i got crystal, then gold, then blue (kinda strange combination ^^) i never played leafgreen/firered or ruby/sapphire/emerald, but since i know pokemon diamond and pearl, im about to buy emerald ^^ (mostly for pal park lol)

And im 14 years old btw, i turn 15 over 2 days :D

Bogan

I started in Red/Blue and didn't play after Gold/Silver came out. Then my friend let me borrow his DS and Pokemon Diamond. Since then I bought two DS, five different pokemon games (PBR/Emerald/FireRed/D/P) and have a Dex of a modest 405 caught.

I'm 21, the guy I play with often is 20, and I know a few folk in the 16 to 22 years range that I trade/play with.

CrYsTaL-Suicune

Trust..Bond of heart
Um... I'm 15 and I started playing since R/B/Y, when I was 7 years old (I think? I forgot)

DANdotW

Previously Iota
I'm 18 and I've been playing since my eleventh birthday. Mommy went everywhere to try and get it, ended up about three cities away :D

But I got it in the end ;)

Loved it ever since.

Iota

Status
Not open for further replies.