• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

How old are you Pokemon Diamond and Pearl fans?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noheart

The Abysswalker
I've been a fan ever since i was 4 when my sister gave me a Mr.Mime trading card ( you know the super old ones that we're all blue, and had facts about the pokemon upside down on the bottom ).
I'm 12 now. :D
i also started playing Red, but i never got blue cause i thought Charizard was cooler.

ravex94

One Winged Angel
im 14 turin 15 oin july first. I've played since I was 5 or 6 with blue and yellow. Never played red XD

Dokichan

12. I played Yellow and Gold for a few days when I was 7 or so, then I had to give it back to the rental store. First game I owned was Ruby, then Sapphire because I was retarded and thought my Ruby game broke. Rented Fire Red also. I bought Pearl the day it came out and lived happily ever after.

Brianna47

Kanto Trainer
I just turned 20, and I have been playing since red and blue versions. :)

Da-Monstar

I am 20 years old and have been playing since the blue end red edition. I also played Silver/gold, Fired/leafgreen and Ruby/sapphire.. I bought my DS last week for the sole reason of getting Diamond/Pearl

Ariki

A club? Sounds fun ;)

Hehe ^_^ It would help us get to know other people similar to our age into Pokemon because I'm pretty sure no one else my age around where I live is in to it.

So yeah, its a suggestion. I wouldn't want to be responsible for such a club though.

seth1230

im 15 been playing as a wee lad when i got red, and blue for christmas with a gameboy pocket.

Pokemon is just a game i will never EVER outgrow.

I was Five when i played Pokemon red, And i am 15.

o.o

I was 5 when I first played Pokemon Red and I am now 15. o.o Strange huh? XD

Status
Not open for further replies.