1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

How old are you Pokemon Diamond and Pearl fans?

Discussion in 'Pokémon Generation IV Discussion' started by Scorpion1386, Jan 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shirona

Shirona Champion

I'm 16. I know pokemon since 2000, when it's come to Poland. I played in Pkmn yellow first =3

2. Lord_Sunday

Lord_Sunday Remember me from RSE

Im 15 and ive been playin since Red (my first ever video game!)

3. Dav

Dav Member

im 16 and i had pokemon blue first, i can remember getting my first lv 100 (dragonite) i then got yellow gold silver stadium 1 and 2, i then stoped for a while until pokemon saphire.
    now i love diamond

4. Blue_Mew

Blue_Mew Magnezone pwns!!!

I'm 14, 15 in August and I've been playing since I got Pokémon Yellow when I was 8ish (not entirely sure)

5. Aewyne

Aewyne alias:: Allure XI

I'm 18, and have been playing since Red and Blue.

6. Virtual Chatot

Virtual Chatot Circa 2006

17, I've been with the games since they came out ( My Older cousin imported green when it came out )

Although I was reading the Japanese manga

7. Lone--Wanderer

Lone--Wanderer ...is a hack.

I am 12, soon to be 13, and have been playing Pokemon since Gold and Silver.

8. deoxysjirachi22

deoxysjirachi22 Meh......

Im 11, and have been playing since red, blue

9. h0tsh0tz

h0tsh0tz Well-Known Member

I am 16, and I have been playing since the days of Red and Blue..

10. Champion Mikey

Champion Mikey < Look at the munch!

I'm 13, i've been playing since yellow when my dad went overseas and brought back me and my brother each a yellow version and a Pika plushie. :)

11. DragonLuver002

DragonLuver002 New Member

;444;im 14;444;

12. Cookies

Cookies Cookie/Naruto Fan^_^

Aw, I'm 10! =O

Yet, I'm a great battler(know natures, EV's, IV's, that stuff)

13. Kaliber

Kaliber Older Master

I am 19 and never used real ubers in battles. I've been a trainer since 1998

14. Aewyne

Aewyne alias:: Allure XI

Since 1998 here, as well. Christmas 1998... although on September 30th, I got a nice rain check for it T-T A rain check well in advance, since I ended up finally getting only a few days before Christmas. Bah >.<

15. 19, playing since Red & Blue. ^_^

Not really a fan of using legendaries when battling other people, but when it comes to the battle tower or games like Stadium/ Colosseum/ Revolution, I like to bring them out.

16. Navykid

Navykid Im Back

12 playing scince blue learnd bout eves natures and ivs when saphire came out 4 years agon when i was 8 :)

17. v__Kumiko__v

v__Kumiko__v New Member

I'm 12. I played Pokemon since i was like 4 or 5....i really dont remember...

18. pspmaster999

pspmaster999 Celebi Master

im 11 i played since i was 4

19. Ultimate Pokémon Master

Ultimate Pokémon Master Well-Known Member

17. I got my first Pokémon game; Pokémon Ruby, on Christmas Day of 2003, along with the big surprise of getting a Game Boy Advance SP that I hadn't actually asked for.

The first time I played a Pokémon game was when I was around the age of 10, I played some of Pokémon Red or Blue (can't remember which), but mostly, Pokémon Gold/Silver (borrowed), and enjoyed it very much, got through the entire game.

It's cool that it let's you play through both of the two regions, it looked odd having the amount of badges gotten displayed as 16, G/S is the only Pokémon game that has more than one region accessable in it.

20. ~Envy~

~Envy~ Chem Nerd

I'm 16 now, I'll be 17 this August.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.