• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

How old are you Pokemon Diamond and Pearl fans?

Status
Not open for further replies.

iSeeJ

im 12 and ive been playing since RBY

i was about 4 ^^ young

bengar

I'm 17, been playing since red. Defs don't share the fact at school tho, except with close friends who wouldn't make fun of me.

Kazuki Mirai

Well, I become into the show but never got the games. I never played the games, my bro did. I played Yellow and Red but never finished. I did played Gold and nearly finished.

Seventeen years old, soon to be eighteen years old in two months.

Miniduffa

Fire Lover
i'm 13 and i've been playin since gold & silver

FireHead Hank

Matt Fanboy
seventeen. I've started playing Pokemon when Red/Blue came out.

The Emerald King

<--- it's sad
15, and playin since red & blue

Dax

Legend
I'm 17 and I've been playing since Silver. Something is wrong with my DS or D/P and it's freezing. Probably the end of my years of playing.:(

wants_latios_lots

I miss you Maddie <3
I'm 17 and I've been playing since Silver. Something is wrong with my DS or D/P and it's freezing. Probably the end of my years of playing.:(

Don't give up! Send Nintendo an e-mail, or call them! I bet they'd fix your DS.

Anyhoo, I'm seventeen, though people don't think it. They also don't think I'm a guy, even looking at me. 0_o But that has nothing to do with this topic...>.>

master of aggrons

<- must get pm me
i'm 11 and 3 week away for being 12 been playing since red and blue

Status
Not open for further replies.