• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

How old are you Pokemon Diamond and Pearl fans?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkTyranitar619

Elite 4 Sydney
Been playing since Yellow My first came out, rite now im 12 turning 13 on March 5th 08 playing since i was 4, i think.........

Nintendo_6444

Tails the Bouyzel
My first game was yellow. And i'm 14 now.

Virtual Chatot

Circa 2006
Well lets see...

I started playing Pokemon Red before they came out in America ( Imported from Japan )

Then I Imported the American Yellow

I moved to America, then naturally bought the games as they came out.

---

I am 17 years old...

---

A funny story...when I went to pick up my Diamond copy on its release date, I saw people in their 20's buying them xD

Aurelyse

I'm 22 and I played back when red/blue was out, kinda left it for a while, till I started working for nintendo and it was kinda mandatory. all nintendo's fault now I'm rehooked on pearl XD

~Nadeshiko~

~*The Lunar Lily*~
I turned 18 last month and have been playing since I was 11. My first game was Pokemon Stadium 2 and was so happy when I got Silver later. I still love Pokemon! Yay~! \^o^/

Lopunnyistoocute

XBLGT:CernelxSanders
I was just about 4 when Red and Stadium 1 came out came out, those were my first pokemon games ever,

------------------
I'm 14 now
-------------------

Lopunnyistoocute

XBLGT:CernelxSanders
I was just about 4 when Red and Stadium 1 came out came out, those were my first pokemon games ever,

------------------
I'm 14 now
-------------------

Juan87

im 20 and my first pokemon game was RED on my gameboy colour

Eric42

28 years old now, been playing since the originals Red and Blue, which puts me about 18/19. Yeah, I could be the oldest in the thread... oddly, my mother, who is 60 years old now, played the games too. She got into them with the FireRed/LeafGreen (she ended up getting, and beating, all the GBA games) and just recently, she got both Diamond and Pearl.

Celcia

fire pokemon trainer
I just turn 25 and I stared with red and yellow versions I miss my pikachu walking behind me ^-^

My favorite version was Crystal because I was able to be a girl yeah!

also my husband is 28 years old now he was actually the one that teach me how to play

Poke-Matt

I'm 22 and got Pokemon Blue version right back in like...6th grade or so. I must've been about 11 or 12. I've loved Pokemon ever since and was proud to play it during study hall in high school. My brother, who just entered high school, plays Pokemon too and it made me think back of how Pokemon was when I was a freshman in high school. I was still using my Game Boy Pocket and playing Blue version! Haha. I later upgraded my soph/jr years with a Game Boy Advance and Gold/Crystal versions. It's funny to think that my brother is entering high school in the age of Nintendo DS and Pokemon Diamond/Pearl. And GTS!? I was bound by that little adapter cord back in the day, when you and your friend had to hit the button at the exact same time in order for the connection to work. Haha.

S.H.L

Blah just battle
I'm 22 and got Pokemon Blue version right back in like...6th grade or so. I must've been about 11 or 12. I've loved Pokemon ever since and was proud to play it during study hall in high school. My brother, who just entered high school, plays Pokemon too and it made me think back of how Pokemon was when I was a freshman in high school. I was still using my Game Boy Pocket and playing Blue version! Haha. I later upgraded my soph/jr years with a Game Boy Advance and Gold/Crystal versions. It's funny to think that my brother is entering high school in the age of Nintendo DS and Pokemon Diamond/Pearl. And GTS!? I was bound by that little adapter cord back in the day, when you and your friend had to hit the button at the exact same time in order for the connection to work. Haha.

Yeah I can relate Though Im not wuite as old as you I do remmember the little adapter cord thing it was halarioud to find it not working at times then all of a sudden it works at like the worst possible time. Turning 16 in next june and will finally be able to Drive.

Grey

Dare to say.. 26.. ^^'

Funny how this user two posts above described the cord connection thing, I was thinking of that a few days ago lol brings back old memories. I was 17 when I got into pokemon games ^^

Spark

Chaos Ruler
I'm 15 turning 16 next month
I first started playing this when red and blue first came out

Status
Not open for further replies.