• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

How old are you Pokemon Diamond and Pearl fans?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bangdosa

14, turning 15 in March

DragonFire353

Deoxys Master
16, 2 months 17, started with red and have gotten every single pkmn game after that, besides blue

EurekaNach

LFO pilot
im 15 and ive been plaing since Red/Blue days, and in my town in israel i was the first kid to have a gameboy because when i went to there from colombia i bought it on NY

Devout

Nincada Trainer
29 turning 30 soon been playing since 1996 on and off xD..

Flame Haji

Ground Gym Leader
17 been playing pokemon from the star of blue

me and my bro both play (we are twins) I got blue he got red we both got yellow, I got sliver he got gold, and so on and so on

Thunder Giant

Forza Rossoneri!
I would say 72.....But....

I'm actually 13,
My first game was crystal.

wildlifericky

Icemaster
Im now 21 and have been playing pokemon from day 1, i feel so lucky that it came out during my chidhood lol

Il play it for life!

9d4fe7e61ccabb07d793450d07ff6489.png

Blastoise720

what an EPIC FAIL
im 15 turning 16 in july and ive just never lost my love for pokemon ever since the days of red and blue and my 3 year hiatus ( i lost my gameboy color [w/ red inside it] in a candyland box XD) now im on D/P and its still great

cman2445

I'm 15 and I'll be 16 on April 1st. I've played pokemon since red and blue. Although, I took a break for about 2 years after ruby and sapphire came out.

JohtoPro

Sleeepy!
22..been playing since the days of Blue..been playing by myslef since Silver and Sapphire until the glory that is Diamond. Now I can play anyone in the world...hurrah.

Status
Not open for further replies.