• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

How old are you Pokemon Diamond and Pearl fans?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Synthetic

First game I played was Sapphire; t'was fifteen years old then. I didn't become a serious fan until I was seventeen. :p Eighteen this year.

Poke-Joy

well im 16 and my first game was yellow but i didn't get far (only 1 badge) then after i started to play sapphire now im playing pearl and im going to carry on playing pokemon until i get bored of it or they stop making new ones.

-Koumori-

I'm 20 and I've been playing since Red and Blue first came out. I haven't played any for a couple of months now, but every now and again I get the urge to just pick one up to mess around for a while. I figure my vigor will pick up again when the third installment comes out.

pizzaleaf

lala

i'm 13 my first game was pikachu from my cousin at my uhh 7th b-day i think i'm a 4-ever player then played gold and silver that lead to ruby lost that one got saphire lost that 1 after bout 2years (beat it like 80times)then i just got diamond and i'm past elite4 =) woooo

Kukem

Even though I didn't go through the entire thread, the ones I did see were all younger than me! I'm 28 and I have been playing since Red and Blue. I have bought all the versions since then... how crazy, huh? I'll probably still be a Pokemon fan into my 30's.

I feel so old here. lol.

Vaporeon

Coral Eye Trainer
I think I was 7 when I got my Blue version. (& sister got red) - when they first came out.
Don't know the age when I got Yellow.
I was 9 when I got Silver (& my sister got Gold)
Crystal, probably about 11.
I got Sapphire+Ruby when I was 12 turning 13.
LG+FR when I was umm, 14?
Got Diamond+Pearl when I was 16 last year, & I am currently 17, turning 18 in four months.
:)

Yonowaru in Chaos

gaspard de la nuit
I first played Blue and Gold two years ago, when I was 12. So noob, back then...

Then last year, I got Diamond and Pearl, and kept on reading through serebii.net on pokedex entries and EVs and whatnot...

And this year, I started Sapphire on VBA.

Now I'm 14.

leaderfraser

Snakes are cool!
12, soon to be 13. I did start of with Red but It wasn't when it first came out (I was like 4 yrs old :p) I think I got red when sliver came out then got silver when sapphire came out then got sapphire when frlg came out. I got dp at the right time though :D

Juggernaut_Nomad-Trooper

Flying Gym leader
;135;I'm 19 and been into Pokémon since the begining!
Jolteon is still my fav!;350;

themadhatter715

Mad as a Hatter
I'm 16, turning 17 next month. I love Pokemon. :'D

moa

Cascade Trainer
im 24
i have played red, yellow, silver, ruby, firered, emerald, pearl
stadium, coloseum, misterious dungen....

Baleef4life

Master Trainer
13 currently. I origianally got Pokemon Red for Xmas, and I have gotten every single one since. It took me at least a month to get through victory road my first time around.

griffins_guardian

GuardianofKnowledge;
14, was a complete pokémon addict when first got Yellow. Have 1 game from every generation, and 2 from the third if you count Colosseum. My brother's also got Diamond, but he rarely plays it, so you could say I have 2 fourth gen games as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.