• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

How old are you Pokemon Diamond and Pearl fans?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Twilitbeing

Back In White
I am 14 now, and have been a fan for a while. I got started way back in the days of Stadium and Snap, and later purchased the sequal to Stadium. I got into the main series when I bought a GBA that came bundled with Crystal, and became hooked. Since then I have made a point to get at least one game from each generation, and have obtained Ruby, Emerald, and Pearl. I also opted to buy Colosseum and Battle Revolution, as well as the disappointing DS debut, Trozie. I think that just about sums it up.

benthic

Rocket Admin Lapis
23 here. Been playing since Blue version first came out. 50% of my life has had Pokemon in it, so it's safe to say I'm a fan for life now.

King Lawliet

Cero Miedo!
Just turned 19, been playing since r/b/y days, only one i havent played is emerald

Kasaioni

You're Illegal
I'm 15 now, my birthday is September 23rd, I've been playing every since FR/LG first came out and FG was the first one I got, but the first one I played was Red version when I played it on my sister's friend's GBA.

Apollo527

First Gen Trainer
I'm 17 going on 18 2 weeks from now. Been playing since I was 6 years old. My dad who is 55 plays too. He's been playing since he was 47. He's getting his first D/P game for his birthday. Pokemon trainers can be young and old alike.

youssef20138

1000 Years of Pain!
My dad who is 55 plays too. He's been playing since he was 47. He's getting his first D/P game for his birthday. Pokemon trainers can be young and old alike.
Wow, first time I heard someone that old, plays pokemon.

Apollo527

First Gen Trainer
Wow, first time I heard someone that old, plays pokemon.

It's amazing I know. We both have fun and he sometimes beats me. lol He is very excited about getting Pearl. (I have Diamond) We both want a Pokemon Ultamate game to come out for the Wii. That would be a great idea.

FamousHunter2

I think I'm back?
Im 11 years old I've been playing pokemon since I was 5-6 years old I was obsesed that when my game crashed I cried :p
PS.I've Played all the pokemon games from Red-D/P

kochoupink

butts lol
I'm 18, been playing since the beginning.
I think Apollo527 and his dad are the cutest thing ever. I hope Pokemon is still around when I have kids so we can bond like that.

Nicku

Ya rly.
What a wonderful theard xD;
I'm 15 and i have been playing since I was ... little xD Can't remember..

~Wild Nicku fled using its Run Away ability~

segaste

I'm 24 now. Blue was my first. Only realy play the proper Pokemon games.

goosehead

Im 18 been playing since the beginning on my huge gray black and white Gameboy . We all live in a pokemon world!

Sairus

The Illuminated
Sai is 21 and has been playing Pokémon since he got his sister to bring Red back from America before it came out in Ireland... best 4 hour drive back from the airport ever.
Have played through all the core games religiously, but haven't really delved into the spin off games aside from Snap, Pinball, Colleseum and TCG... though I'll be clearing Ranger and XD over the Summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.