• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

How old are you Pokemon Diamond and Pearl fans?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue Snover

Cold as ice
Its nice to know that there are other 20 something people out there who still love pokemon, i thought that i was the only one.

I started playing when Red/Blue came out, good times.

I am 25 so i am probably one the oldest people here, but i still love pokemon and i always will especially ;459; hence the name.

Elxar

I'm 20 and been playing pokemon for almost Ten Years. I used to play a lot back then but right now I just play from time to time. I couldn't even spend much time to finish EV training. But I still love Pokemon :)

Man i feel really really really old. I am 42 and got into it when my kids did back with red/blue. (in case they needed a hand i'd have an understanding.)

MIke

onyxeyes

I'm turning 18 in a few months and I've been playing since the days of the 1st gen, so has my boyfriend who is turning 20 soon as well.

Graceful Shinigami

Lemonade+Ramen
I'm 15, and I started with Red a while ago, then I skipped right into Sapphire. Shame I missed probably the best games out of all of them, Gold and Silver. Diamond is one hell of a game though.

RICH

im 16 i had the blue version back in the day and i have every game since then but nothin outside of the handhelds.

-May-

Love u Blaziken ^^
I'm 15 ^^ .. I played pokemon for the first time when I was about 10 or 9 years old ^^
my first game was pokemon red ^^ .. then yellow ^^

poke'master

I'm 20. been playing/watching since i was 10/11. It's good to know im not the only none 12 year old here lol.. when i clicked on this post i was fearing for the worst :p

EDIT: when ever people say RBY i keep thinking ruby >< took me a few mins to click that the post above me didnt say he was playing ruby for 10 years lol *ashamed*

Status
Not open for further replies.