• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

How old are you Pokemon Diamond and Pearl fans?

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Fraxy~

May contain sanity
I'm 13 but i have been playing since crystal, i can still remember those crazy old sprites :)

Yogurt

I'm 16 and I haven't been playing that long. I used to like the pokemon show, cards and all that jazz when I was like 10. But yeah, I used to play the games once in awhile when I was younger because my brother had them. I just got d/p in december 2007 soo I haven't been really hardcore playing for that long. :\/:

A-Burrito

<-- Favourite Shiny
14, been playing since yellow came out in Australia

plxtreme

Love is in the Amour
20 years old, began with Pokemon Red, and still playing Pokemon Diamond (over 900 hours of actual playing, not opening it to cheat time).

ThomBom(Pearl Fan)

Pro Pizza Eater
14 also began with pokemon red, i have played every game since then:p

23 and i had blue and a little GBC on the day it was released ^^

Im slightly ashamed to admit my age, and its even worse when i get talking to my 10 year old nephew and his friends about rare pokemon and shinys. But i always have and always will say that Pokemon is one of the most complete RPG's availible.

23 and i had blue and a little GBC on the day it was released ^^

Im slightly ashamed to admit my age, and its even worse when i get talking to my 10 year old nephew and his friends about rare pokemon and shinys. But i always have and always will say that Pokemon is one of the most complete RPG's availible.

Tyla

meh!
14, been playing since the beginning. Didn't get into the competetive scene much, and it was one of those "Wow, grow up" things around me. Considering alot of those people watch those little kid's programmes and some watching cartoons themselves I find it very hypocritical.

Eon_is_not_the_end

~Mentally Unstable~
I'm 13 and I've been playing since I first heard of a Pokemon games. My true fandom started with the first season of Pokemon, and I was hooked ever since. But, around ages 7-8, I picked up Yellow version, and I love the games better than the show! And good thing, too, because now the show just plain sucks...

TurtwigFan1

burning it down
I'm 12 (nearly 13) and have only been a fan since Pokémon Ranger came out! However, I do love the anime and games and my 'earliest game' (latest game bought) was LeafGreen. I also have Emerald, Ranger, Diamond and Pearl (really cheap offer, both for £40!), PBR and My Pokemon Ranch.

Bighead

Dragonborn
17, and been playing since Yellow was released. Too bad it started erasing my saves after less than a year. >_>

Got Gold, Crystal, Sapphire, Fire Red, Emerald and Pearl, though my brother lost Yellow, Crystal and Sapphire lol

Also got Pinball, which was actually pretty fun!

_Suicune_

I'm 19 and i've been into Pokemon since the first episode came to the U.S. I have played every game going back to red and blue on the original gameboy (which I have played on since and have no idea how I could see what I was doing :p ). I have played every game since and have watched all of the episodes. I wen't through a falling out of sorts about a year or two ago but have since become reobsessed.

Pika!

"PikaPikachu!"
I'm 14 and i've played most of the pokemon games. (And i'm good at it too!).

Status
Not open for further replies.