• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

How old are you Pokemon Diamond and Pearl fans?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luk X

I'm 13 years old and have been playing when I was 9 years old.
The Pokémon Crystal was the first game what I played.

PS:Sorry by my horrible English.

MewTheForsaken

Vanity Is Perfection
15 here, been playing off and on since silver. Im not nearly addicted or anything though lol.

Jutten

18, seen the show in The Netherlands at episode 3 i think (with the hellalot of Pikachu's in the pokémon center) i was looking at it, and thought by myself what is this sh!t, but i watched a few more episodes and started to really like it,

i started playing the games when blue and red came out

bought the following of the games

Blue,
Yellow,
Trading Card Game,
Gold,
Crystal,
Pinball,
Sapphire,
Pearl,
Diamon,
Going for Platinum when it comes out in The Netherlands

Great game

johny2hai

Future Olympian
im 14 and been playing sice a got silver for the gameboy

NChick

Experienced Trainer
Hi, I'm a new member of the forums here.
I'm 23 years old, a girl (or should that be woman), and have been playing since red and blue. I've always picked the fire types to start with.

I'll always be a fan and although I get teased for playing pokemon, I don't care. It's a good game and none of us should be embarrassed or ashamed!

My friend code is - 3523 2318 8391

My username is NChick.

Honto ni kawaii! :)

Im 16, and Ive been into it ever since .. first grade lawl .. I went to a really asian school so it was always fun to have someone playing with me .. now, none of my friends play but I still do cause I love it.

I have red, sapphire, emerald and pearl.

im 17, 18 in march
Ive been playing since i was 9 ><;;

..The days of red & blue :)

Madmin The Madman

Pokemon Rancher
18, loved the games since blue

Status
Not open for further replies.