• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

How old are you pokemon fans?

Wyrm

~Setting Sail~
I cannot reveal my exact age. For starters, I'm less than 11, but older than 8, and still loving the series(why else would I be here?).

-Unicorno-

Think Magical!
I started in 2006 with Fire Red and now I am 12

snivy101

MA PANTS!
13 here. Been playing since D/P (You could call me late)

Zenotwapal

have a drink on me

And playing pokemon is the equivelent to playing Call of Duty like other kids for me.

KibaLG8

Well-Known Member since the DP Series.
19.... 20 in May, I have been a fan since it first hit the US(1999), which puts me at 12 years as a Pokemon fan.

FireTypeLover

Mr. Soul Stealer
Not telling exactly, but I can tell you, I'm younger than most people on here (or so it seems). I started when I was seven or eight, BTW.

No, no, no, I'M younger than most people on here (or so it seems). I started with FireRed and LeafGreen, then went to Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum (god, they're the only main series games I have...)

cannibaleyes

Holier Than Thou
I'm 22. Started playing back when R/B were out, and before anyone knew who pikachu was. =P

..And I might have answered this thread before. Not sure. XD

CasteliaUmbreon

Castelia's Finest
17, turning 18 later this year. It seems a lot of us fans are roughly 2 years apart. I started with Pokemon Yellow, Pikachu 4 life~

RedMage23

The Red Mage
I am 18, I've been a fan since '98, but I wasn't a really hardcore player until '07

ASB

Weather Team Hater
15 here. Played every generation, though not necessarily in order since some came out when I was a wee little lad. The 1st and 2nd gen games were traded to me and I lost them shortly after beating them, I wasn't really a hardcore player until gen 3. I still think it had the best pokemon.