• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

How old are you pokemon fans?

RedDragon96

Dragon Trainer
I'm 16 :). Pokemon is still fun to me, though not as much as it was about 8 years ago since i started playing Gold. Pokemon is still one of the main games i play though.

Jefko

almost completed Dex
i am 23, and when i was still young and pokemon got out,started withh blue. i became a fan, surely after the pokemon cartoons, i was hooked,

so many years ago.......well, i am about to get married next year, but i still play these games, and i dont care what people say, the games are just so good

the-eagle

Breader
I`m 16, starting to play leaf green when I was 11 I think.

But have always bin a fan of pokemon, have watched the orginal series since I was 6-7.

sea_boy21

i'm 21 ;D i guess that's like average ?
been playing sience silver and gold, silver was my first game and i choose chikorita ;P
than i kinda didn't play real games just emulated ones (leafgreen, sapphire..) and i speeded it up, but that sucks sience you can't battle with others! I just did it to see the game and wasn't serious about it.
Now i'm playing black on my ds and it's cool as long as i don't come across 100% iv'd haxstuff on wifi.
So contact me for casual flat battles xD

Tnuter

Pokemon Hunter
I'm 15 and I have been playing since I was five. Oh I remember that fateful day when I stole my uncle's pokemon Red game. I restarted it and caught 6 rattata's. Oh yeah 8)
Now that I think about it I'm surprised he wasn't mad I distinctly remember him having a Gengar, Rhydon and a Venasaur on his team, oops. xD

DarkEmerl123

Railgun~
I'm 12 and I have been playing it since I was six, and my brother is 18 and he has been playing it since it came out.