• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

How old are you?

How old are you?

• 9 or under

Votes: 2 1.0%
  • 10-14

Votes: 46 23.7%
  • 15-17

Votes: 74 38.1%
  • 18-22

Votes: 61 31.4%
  • 23-28

Votes: 7 3.6%
  • 29-34

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • 35-40

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 40+

Votes: 3 1.5%

• Total voters

Grass Guardian

Rags to Riches
I'm 20. Wow, it's kind of cool to see that 18-22 is the second highest majority age here. I bet most of us are the "originals" of pokemon. Meaning players of the R/B/Y days. ;)

James-DaLocalOMG

The Local OMG
I'm 14. Turning 15 in November.

i'm 22, i'll be 23 on the 25th

Penguinist Trainer

I'll be 27 in 2 1/2 weeks. Been playing since good ol' Generation 1. Don't think I'll ever be able to quit.

tyranitar90

UP THE IRONS
im 19 20 jan 31 :( but i still love pokemon

swampertlover5712

True Love Never Dies
i'm 15.
gonna be 16 on Sept. 17 :D

Kyogre35

First avy..no touchy
Just turned 15...

Viridian's Yellow

Mmm~♪ Hmm~♪
Im 14 turning 15 on march 3rd!

sux we can't like pokemon openly XD

GoombaGeek

Begone!!
Mostly teenage? Suck that, idiots on my bus! Serebii's best-represented age demographic could easily step on your short little heads!