• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

How old do you think Ash is and what lv is pikachu?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Metamence

I think Ash is 16 and pikachu i want to say lv 100 but he loses too many battles so i guess lv 30 maybe?

Rave

Banned
Ash is 30 and Pikachu is on a hidden secret level that rapes you.

Rave

Banned
Ash is 30 and Pikachu is on a hidden secret level that rapes you.

RedJirachi

Veteran member
In the anime levels don't exist
Ash is 15

Sigh!

Bad Taste Everywhere
They have mentioned levels in the anime like 2 times....

I think Ash is around 14-16 and pikachu lv 63

Metamence

In the anime levels don't exist
Ash is 15

in the orange leauge thing when ash battles the master who has dragonite ash sends out charizard against elactabuzz and the master says his charizards level is higher than mine. correct me if im wrong

Golden_Latias

#SlayQueenSlay
I think Ash is about 15-ish. And I would say Pikachu's level is in the early 60's.

tidalespeon257

Were tru enem fight!
I think ash is 13-14, because I checked the pokemon.com website & found the # of eps, & it's a little over 1100. Some episodes last for more than a day, so I estimate 1200 divided by 365 is 3.29. So, Ash, is probably 13 1/5, 14 if stretched a little. I've missed most of the pokemon episodes, but I'm just guessing that at least 100 eps lasted for more than a day.
But hey, that's just me.

I think ash is 13-14, because I checked the pokemon.com website & found the # of eps, & it's a little over 1100. Some episodes last for more than a day, so I estimate 1200 divided by 365 is 3.29. So, Ash, is probably 13 1/5, 14 if stretched a little. I've missed most of the pokemon episodes, but I'm just guessing that at least 100 eps lasted for more than a day.
But hey, that's just me.
That's a good idea.
I would guess that there isn't an episode for every single day, though. But your way gives a pretty good estimate. :3

ZgonDuck

Like A Boss
Ash is 10 and there are no levels.

S.Suikun

Thank you, SPPf! :)
I could say one of three things in response to this thread:
A) You're all idiots
B) This forum is like one big neverending echo
C) What ZgonDuck said

Seriously, I swear we had both an Ash's Age thread and a Pikachu's Level thread within the past week, as if they don't pop up often enough already. I do, however, commend you for merging them into one topic so I don't have to make two separate rants. It makes my life more convenient and enables my rage to focus itself.

Chagen46

Hell Crasher
Pikachu is level 9000 [/endcrappydbzjokethatsbeenplayedtodeath]

munchlaxboy

Catching up on XY
Ash: 14
Pikachu: Level 30

Cause whenever Pikachu even fights a early (1st-4th) gym Pokemon, it gets beat...sometimes. Pikachu SHOULD be at around level 80.

Status
Not open for further replies.