• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

How old do you think Colress is?

Status
Not open for further replies.

supersmew

Let me heal your ⓗ♈ʒ
The title. Just a question.

Spin Attaxx

2012-2013
Somewhere in his 20's I guess.

Probably in his 20s

20-30 as most have said, but I have reasoning.
He is older than N but younger than Ghetsis. N is probably in his late teens. Ghetsis is probably a messed up 50 year old hell-bent on freezing an entire region. And Im guessing Corless lies somewhere between. But he looks to young to be Ghetsis' age group, so 20-30 would be a very reasonable estimation.

ebevan91

Thirty-two

Bluemiracle

Biologist
30s in my opinion

Firebrand

Indomitable
Since he's recognized as a scientist and engineer, he's definitely been through college and no doubt grad school, so I'd peg him as older than 30 but younger than 35.

Cometstarlight

What do I do now?
mid thirties. At least that's what I think. He might be in his late twenties but I think he's more in his thirties

Status
Not open for further replies.