• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

How old do you think Colress is?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Endolise

TengenToppaBoogaloo
Probably 30-ish.

Mm, I'd have to say at least 22-23. He's most likely older than N, who I say is 17 at the youngest.

auteur

Fossil freak
Early to mid thirties, I'd say. Or at least I think that because he reminds me (ignoring the hairdo) of an accounting teacher I had who was that age.

ysmr97

32! Random but fitting age xD

Cutty

Forever now
30 where a man's life starts they say.

Yeah, Cynthia looks about Elesa's age, which PPL stated at 18-20. I would say Colress would be a little older than Cynthia, so...23 maybe. 21 at the youngest.

dirkac

I smash your Boxes.
I still believe him being the same age as Cyrus... 27 this is also where most of you estimate him, so I'd say it's a good number.

*IZ*

Maybe in the early twentys late teens since he's not married.

Flame Mistress

Yeah, Cynthia looks about Elesa's age, which PPL stated at 18-20. I would say Colress would be a little older than Cynthia, so...23 maybe. 21 at the youngest.

I always thought Cynthia world be older than she looked, so I suspected late 20s~early 30s. Colress doesn't look old enough at all to be 30, in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.