• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

How old is May?

Heliotrope

it shone! ^_^
What does Pokeshipping have to do with how old May is? Why do you keep bringing it up?

Atoyont

Brains for brawn
Big deal. Ash is just trying to help May. If you give May a "partner", Make it Drew.

Atoyont

Brains for brawn
Sorry, Double posting. Yeah, I noticed that. OH WELL. -_-

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
Well if there ever was an obsessive shipper. Fact, nobody here cares. Go to the shipping section if you want to rant about a dead ship.

Rex Kamex

Okay, now this thread is really getting out of hand since it even changed the subject. T Lord, you're telling people to stop with the Advanceshipping yet you brought it up.

Like it's been said before, there is an age discussion thread.

EDIT: To re-answer the question though, I still think May is ten though it is likely that she grew a year older. Or, perhaps May was, say, ten and a half and happened to have been a Trainer for at least half a year. May didn't have to travel a whole year to turn eleven.

Pitchi

XIII
I think she will turn 11 this year..

Jesse GS the II

I was frozen today!
Krod said:
Does the show even keep track of aging?

No, it doesn't. The only thing we know is that Satoshi, Shigeru, and Haruka were ten when they began their respective journeys. No specific ages have been given for the other characters.

And on a side note, this is the worst thread ever.

T

Tifa

MJC CartoGuy said:
http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=13956

How this thread's been open this long is beyond me. (This one, not the hyperlinked one.) May is not seventeen, and she doesn't look like she's sixteen. This thread isn't about her looks, provided that this stay open.

EDIT: Another thing. ASH ISN'T SEVENTEEN YEARS OLD EITHER.

If you were to count up the years, then he would be around 17, Except the creators maybe decided that they wont age, by the LOOKS of it. Therefore May is ten along with Ash, and she will always be 10.

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
I think the problem with people is they're counting each "season" as another year.

Fact is, Johto and Hoenn probably only took around 9-12 months to travel though. It seems long to US since they're 3 year regions, but in show time they're probably only a year long at the most.

Neopolis

Battle Pyramid Champion
T Lord said:
Fine. You still don't believe me? For final proof, see Movie #2, The Power of One. There's no proof for Ash & May. You only want it to be that way because May "looks better". X O
)
__ __
U
You are one of the people that gives Pokeshipping a bad name. Lots of PokeShipping hints were dub-made.

But that's off-topic >_> I think May would be 11 or 12... I know, she looks nothing like that age.

Atoyont

Brains for brawn
*Grumble* (to Neopolis3 and CyberCubed)
Whatever. I think the Kanto/ Johto etc. leagues take place once a year.
So at the end of the Hoenn saga May will be 11.