• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

How old is May?

DeoxysTrainer

Veteran Trainer
KyleDelta and me were talking about it in school,I said she is 10,he says she is 12 or 13,help us!

K

Kyle Delta

Thats what i said at school shes at least 11 to 13 but shes not 10 Now

K

Kyle Delta

eh whatever hey weres the link to that game you were talking about today

D

DarkGirl

I've heard that May's 10, but I recon she looks about 14 at least...

G

Geki

Characters don't really age in the anime, but if you want to believe so, then May is 11 since it's been a whole saga since she was 10 (Hoenn), and half of another saga (Battle Fronteir: Kanto).

Lupin

Legendary Pokémon Coordinator
There is an age thread at the top of this page for discussions like these.

The Big Al

I just keeping Octo
I know I was playing Coll with Leaf Green Team and I looked at the character. Considering his height and build, he's got to be fourteen at least. And the other AG characters are around the same age.

But the idiot writers wrote her as ten despite her having "features" that are more developed than those twice her age.

Rex Kamex

Geki said:
Characters don't really age in the anime, but if you want to believe so, then May is 11 since it's been a whole saga since she was 10 (Hoenn), and half of another saga (Battle Fronteir: Kanto).

Uh, Geki, it's still not confirmed she is 11. And DarkGirl, looks can be deceiving, but this thread isn't about her looks either.