• Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

How old were you when you got R/B/Y?

Status
Not open for further replies.

diablo_200525

ミッドナイト ミュウツー
I was about 5 or 6 when i got my red

Alloute

Banned
Well, I didn't get Red right away, I got my first Pokemon game (Silver) when I was 11, I got Red a few months later.

Daimona

Hero of Truth
Since we got pokemon a bit later than most of you guys and since my mom basicly consider videogames evil, I didn't get Blue until I was 10 or so. Probably just as well anyway, since I don't think I would've gotten as much out of it if I'd still been in kindergarten.

Last edited:

Rad3n

Banned
I don't remember too well, though it was early primary school. Of course, it was a long time ago so I'm a little fuzzy.

I never actually got R/B/Y for myself
i always borrowed my cousins and he got his when he was about 7, so i wouldhave been about 8 when i first started playing it

mudkip master

Surf's up Mudkip
i got red and blue at 6 or 7 i think may have been 8.

Yon Yon

Vini, Vidi, Vici
I got red version when I was 5 or 6, man I remember when all the kids on the street would have link battles and trades
*sighs and looks out the window wearing my bath robes and chewing on my wooden pipe*

Rogue Striker G

We're watching you..
I had just turned 5 got a gameboy pocket and blue version for my birthday.

Mopey

I was 9 I believe when Pokemon Red and Blue came out. I got Red for Christmas that year.

Last edited:

Salam3nc3

The Ghost Inside
Probably 6 or 7 when I first got yellow.

nintendodork

Mr. Mahanahan
I got Yellow for Christmas when I was five. :)

Indy

WAT
13 or 14. I got Pokemon blue on my birthday. It matche dmy Ice Blue Gameboy Pocket. I still own 'em also!

hatshepsut

I didn't get Pokemon games until I was about 12, and then my parents gave in and bought me Gold, which had just come out at the time. I didn't get RBY until about a year later when I was 13.

Killer_Squirtle

Follow my lead!
I got Blue the first year it came out. I think I was probably 4 or something like that... I'm 14 now so whatever year Blue came out minus this year

Dimbat

Arr...
I must've been 9 when I first got Pokémon Red. Ahh, a life changing event ^^.

b3ttybr00t4l

COLOUR ME CLICHÉ
I was about 3 or 4 when my brother got Blue, (he was about 7) then my dad soon bought Red for me :)

Status
Not open for further replies.