• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

How old were you when you got R/B/Y?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cioger

Glitchemon Trainer
I think I was about 7 when I got blue version.

9 or 10 i believe.

Mewten150

5 when i got my yellow version

voltianqueen

Fire and Lightning!
I got Yellow for my 7th birthday, but Silver 2 months earlier, so it wasn't my first game :p

W.T.

Donw with CIPHET!
I got the TCG at the age of 6. However when I was in first grade Nintendo somehow just didn't click with me. Either that or my parents never let us buy any game systems. My first actual game was Colosseum, I played it when I was 9, and then I went back and got R/B/Y when I was 11 cuz it was backward compatible with my GBA.

SonOfASubmariner

GIRUGAMESH!
When I got Blue Version in December 1998, I was 9 years old

talala

i got all 3 when i was 5, sadly i can't play them cuz i traded in my sp for 10% off my ds at gamestop... i thought i could still play them on my ds :(

the jman

Ak47 I choose you!
Im ganggsta p1mp

I was 4-5 when I gotten blue

Karmarsi

Eevee Fanatic |D
I got Yellow once it came out in 99... ( I even got the special pikachu GBC ) ... I got it for my 8th B-Day ( 10 days after it was released aka the 11th rofl )

Ummm lets do the maths..... i think i was five if not i was four when my dad bought me pokemon red. My brother already had blue for like a month. I was actually really good at it (i'm the nintendo queen out of all my relations xD) I was even better than my brother, who was two years older. :p

Noheart

The Abysswalker
4 when I got Red.

Giratina!

Backstreet's back
Oh, I don't know. I was probably about seven and was attracted by the Charizard on the cover...

Status
Not open for further replies.