• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

How old were you when you got R/B/Y?

Status
Not open for further replies.

chimchar19

Rockstar Drift
I was little, but I had yellow and man it was cool to watch pikachu follow you around.

Briankelly130

I got it when i was 8 which was in 1998 so it was at the height of it's popularity

Parasite

ブラック☆スタ
I was about five when my cus' gave me all three games, (too bad my sis stole one)

Zeddokun

Four, when I got my first Pokemon Gameboy Color and Pokemon Blue.
...Then some evil high school guy stole it from me..
AND then when I was five and understood how to play, I got Yellow.

Archgemini24

Enter the Dragon.
I got my first Pokemon game (Red) in seventh grade, which would have made me 12 (that was in 1998!). I see that it pretty much makes me a late starter.

Red1062

So Cool
I believe I was 7 or 8 years old. They were the best games I ever played.

Moe_Joe

I lost my Moe_Joe!
6 years old as a christmas present.

pirate_fox673

Tetris Addict
I remember my grandma getting me Pokémon Blue along with my first Game Boy (The enormous beige brick kind) back when I was 6. At first, I didn't even know how to get out of the house! Ah, how the years have passed...

ArcanineOod

Peace, perfect peace
I was six... For Christmas, my parents bought me a big pack thing with a yellow Game Boy Colour, Pokemon Yellow, and all the accessories in Yellow... From that moment on, I was totally hooked. ^_^
xX

Status
Not open for further replies.