• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

How old were you when you got R/B/Y?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zap Cannon

Either 4 or 5, I remember that it took me forever just to figure out how to get past the old man who wanted his cofee.

I played my friend's Blue version for like 3 years so I didn't actually own one.
I finally bought Blue when I was 11. Even though I technically started it when I was about 7. XD

2G+PN

2nd GEN+ PokéNazi
Either 6 or 7 when I got Yellow, first gen forever!

Red Globe

Si Vis Amor, ama
6. Got Blue and Yellow. ~

MasterLucario

No life till leather
my old BFF gave me Yellow and a green GBC for my 7th b-day. best-birthday-ever

Zhanton

le quant-à-soi
I would've been 6 at the oldest. When I got Blue, that is.

lets see... this is going way back, i was 7 or 8 i got both red and blue for xmas in the year they came out =D

and i only asked for blue aswell hehe!

xxxLatiasxxx

I was 7 when I got my Yellow.

I was in the 4th grade... so I was about 9 I believe.

I was in the 4th grade... so I was about 9 I believe.

Huh, pretty interesting thread. Well, it was December 1999 when I accedentaly saw Pokemon yellow on a magazine.So, I asked for "Santa" to bring me that as a Christmas gift.

In December 1999 I was 3-4 years old. Now, I'm 14-15. 12 years addicted to Pokemon. :D

Sigh!

Bad Taste Everywhere
I was around 5 years old I was gonna get gold but chose blue instead since I liked the color blue. I got up all the way to charizard before getting past the old man yeah 31 levels on only rattata and pidgey and whatever was on the way to the league

Krake

Flabebe's Kids
I was around 4-5. I didn't play it that much; I just watched my older brother play it.

Status
Not open for further replies.