• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

How old were you when you started playin pokemon?

AJ

❖☢☼☯☾♛☮
i was like 4 and watched the shows, then i got into the games, ect.

Nebbio

NINJA!
I think that I was six.

Hilijix

Back in Blue
I was 10 when I started Sapphire. It was around the time Diamond and Pearl was just coming out.

Drdj11

Eins,Zwei,Drei
I was 3 and i knew how to play the games cause I'm awesome.(Yeah right)

Giblie

Dragon Pokemon Fan
I think around when I was 7 when Gold/Silver came out. I got Silver while my sister got Gold with a Game Boy Advance.
Our brother had started playing pokemon before us though. But my Silver and GBA was stolen in 3rd Grade.
Now today my brother isn't really into pokemon anymore but I still am.
I got almost every game except for the games for the bigger systems.
I love playing my Black version!

Drdj11

Eins,Zwei,Drei
Lol let me clear me up a little bit.
I was 3 when I started playing Sapphire. I saw that my brother was playing it, so I thought( this game must pretty fking cool.)
So I got it, and I been in love with pokemon ever since.
I hope I never forget about pokemon.

auteur

Fossil freak
I was 12 when I played Gold, Blue and Silver. I played Ruby when it came out, but then kinda lost interest and played on and off for a few years till two years ago, when I got hooked again.

Heliotrope

it shone! ^_^
I was about 12 when I first started playing Pokemon (imported an American copy of Yellow in 1999)

It was such a long time ago now that it depresses me to think about it... ;__;

Skytorn

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ вuttєrflч!
4. Got Blue for Christmas and threw a book (and then a ball) at my brother's head to see if I could catch him. I had a Pikachu plushie and sent him out to battle. My dreams came true as I was in a (sorta) real life Pokemon battle.

Fabulous Ampharos

Pokemon Breeder :3
I started playing Pokemon Blue 4 years ago...which is when i first started..

SuperPichu

Pokémon!
I started watching the anime when I was 3. But it stopped playing so I wasn't into Pokemon that much anymore. (It started playing again last year)
Then I started playing the games when I was 8 (got Diamond) and I've been in to Pokemon again ever since.