• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

How old

Hakuryuu

Bloody git
18th December 2004 - Joined at 12
27th November 2009 - Turned 17

About 5 years I've been here.

Some_Random_Person

Abort, Retry, Fail?
Joined: Nov 2006 - I was 13 years and 2 months old, in Year 7.

This year, I'm in Year 11. It's April 2010 now: in a couple of months I'll turn 17 and two months after that my account turns 4. O_O

D

Deleted member 133172

I was 10/11 when I joined )CA looking it up XD)

And 12 now....

facetious

facetious
I joined before you all emerged from your mothers' wombs and (dis)graced us all with your sad and pathetic existences.

Vermehlo_Steele

Grand Arbiter II
Loving words ^

Anyway, as I've posted my picture on these forums, I may as well reveal my age. I'm 17 and have been since the 14th of Janurary.

I first joined in 2004 when I was 10. (I don't have that account anymore, I stopped using it for ages and it was 'pruned' if that's what you call it).
Now I'm 16.

S.Suikun

Thank you, SPPf! :)
I joined in 2002, then we had that huge forum crash, which is why it says Jan. 2004 instead. I was 13 at the time and I'm 21 now, indicating that over 1/3 of my life has been spent on this forum.

...I'm gonna be on this dreaded thing when I'm 80, aren't I? Serebii's head will be in one of those Futurama head jars and he'll still be commanding this place.

Juputoru

M-m-m-m-onobear?!
I joined in 2002, then we had that huge forum crash, which is why it says Jan. 2004 instead. I was 13 at the time and I'm 21 now, indicating that over 1/3 of my life has been spent on this forum.

...I'm gonna be on this dreaded thing when I'm 80, aren't I? Serebii's head will be in one of those Futurama head jars and he'll still be commanding this place.
You've been here for a depressingly long time too? We should form a support group or something. We'll need it for the next 50 years we'll be here. Sure, we may float away from the forums from time to time, but no matter how long it's been, we never manage to stay away forever. ...hey, wait a minute...

Serebii.net is the internet Hotel California! It all makes sense now!

'Relax,' said the admin,
'We are programmed to receive.
You can log out any time you like,
But you can never leave!'

Da14u.C

La mort de Narcisse
I had a previous account. I joined when I was 12 or 13 i believe.... now I am 18 (w000t i feel old)

Serebii.net is the internet Hotel California! It all makes sense now!

'Relax,' said the admin,
'We are programmed to receive.
You can log out any time you like,
But you can never leave!'

I laughed.

Join date: ...actually, you can read. I was 15 then. I'm 21 now. That means over a fourth of my life was spent here. Kinda sad to think about.