1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

How strong is Ash-Greninja?

Discussion in 'Animé Polls' started by Genaller, Jan 8, 2017.

?

What range of power is Ash-Greninja in?

1. Weaker than any E4 lvl or higher Pokémon

15.2%
  2. E4 non-Ace lvl

27.3%
  3. E4 Ace lvl

24.2%
  4. Champion Ace lvl

27.3%
  5. Champion Mega lvl

6.1%
  1. Genaller

Genaller ChaSnorPea GreScepIn

I'd say ~ Champion Ace lvl.

2. 345ash-greninja

345ash-greninja XY(Z) is the best!!!

Definitely Champion Ace level. The Diantha battle proves it. It was definitely above Base Gardevoir and dealt severe damage to Mega Gardevoir knocking it of its feet.

3. Wednesdayz

Wednesdayz Banned

I don't see how. Greninja didn't win. :confused:

4. 345ash-greninja

It forced Diantha to Mega Evolve Gardevoir by overwhelming Base Gardevoir and dealt severe damage to Mega Gardevoir sending it flying back after which Ash and Greninja suddenly passed out. If they didn't pass out at that time, they could have also won as Gardevoir fell to its knees in exhaustion afterwards.

Last edited: Jan 8, 2017
  5. snorlax512

snorlax512 Well-Known Member

base Champion ace level

- A-G ~ base Gardevoir since Diantha was forced to mega-evolve to keep the battle in control.

- Strong opponents (high tier 2/low tier 1 border) like Heidayu's Bisharp/Sawyer's Sceptile get OHKOd/absolutely destroyed by it

- Fought a stronger, and much fresher Mega-Charizard X and fared just as well against it as an Elite four mega ace

6. Xenon Blue

Xenon Blue No Hard Feelings

I guess we need to make a thread for official tier list now

Probably around E4 level. I don't consider any of Ash's Pokemon to be at champion level, even though some of them can give the champion a good fight. It's hard to evaluate exactly how serious Diantha was against the frog, but she wasn't too serious IMO and would probably win out without too much trouble if she did go all-out.

7. Ash-Pikachu

Ash-Pikachu Well-Known Member

Above Elite 4 Mega Ace given Ash-Greninja's (Water Veil) performances against Mega Charizard X who consistently performed around Elite 4 Mega Ace level.

I agree that he's still below Mega Gardevoir, not because Mega Gardevoir intentionally restrained herself, but mostly because Diantha was unnerved by the situation which caused Mega Gardevoir's power to drop as a result.

8. satopi

satopi All hail Satomine Night!

E4 non Ace lvl. It's strong but I don't think it's that strong or the illusion that it perceives itself. it'll get nerfed later on and I doubt it'll be able to defeat the Champions alone. It definitely can't top Pikachu.

9. Genaller

For the purpose of this poll, think of E4 Mega and Champion Ace as interchangeable (even if you believe they aren't).

10. snorlax512

snorlax512 Well-Known Member

If she could win without much trouble it doesn't explain the need for mega-evolution. It also doesn't explain how Ash-Greninja fared around just as well as an E4 mega against a MCX who did not have his stamina drained by 10 opponents prior.

11. Ash-Pikachu

Then Champion Ace level then. :/

12. Genaller

Curious but between the 2 which lvl do you think is higher?

13. Ash-Pikachu

E4 Mega personally.

14. Genaller

I actually do agree though I've since been convinced that the difference would be minor either way (they're both in the same tier). Think of Champion Ace lvl as a lower bound for A-G (ergo A-G ~ Champion Ace at a low Ball).

15. 345ash-greninja

I'd rather put Heidayu's Bisharp as Tier 1. What do you say? A Pokemon that easily overwhelmed 3 Pokemon in a 3 vs 1 battle is Tier 1 in my opinion.

16. satopi

Alan's Bisharp can easily defeat that worthless piece of sharp metal.

17. 345ash-greninja

Alain's Bisharp is strong, but taking down 2 Pokemon one by one<<<overwhelming 3 Pokemon at once. Since, I would say Heidayu's Bisharp is stronger.

18. Darthlord7

Darthlord7 The Unbeatable Magician

E4 non-Ace lvl.I don't consider any of Ash's pokemon being Champion Ace lvl .But he is still one of Ash's best pokemon he ever had.

19. satopi

One Guillotine, that's all it takes. You're seriously underestimating Alan's Bisharp's worth based on a multiple battle rather than a 1 v 1.

20. 345ash-greninja

Well, but said Bisharp went down to a single Water Shuriken from base Greninja. I know you are a big Alain fan but please judge what I have said.