• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

How strong is Ash-Greninja?

What range of power is Ash-Greninja in?

• Total voters

Frozocrone

Miraculous!
After battling Goodra and Hawlucha...and it being boosted by rain which Sawyer points out...

Anyway, E4 non-ace level. I'm a Charisexual, sue me. I think Greninja's strong, but not ace strong.

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
After battling Goodra and Hawlucha...and it being boosted by rain which Sawyer points out...

Anyway, E4 non-ace level. I'm a Charisexual, sue me. I think Greninja's strong, but not ace strong.

Yes, but that doesn't compare to Heidayu's Bisharp's feat who overwhelmed 3 Pokemon (Ash's Pikachu+Frogadier+Sanpei's Greninja) in a 3 vs 1 battle and had them on the ropes.

satopi

Life doesn’t end, …it changes.
Yes, but that doesn't compare to Heidayu's Bisharp's feat who overwhelmed 3 Pokemon (Ash's Pikachu+Frogadier+Sanpei's Greninja) in a 3 vs 1 battle and had them on the ropes.
Yeah because a Pokémon making it in the Finals doesn't compare to the Pokémon owned by the bad guy of the day.
Not really. Neither of them fainted or were on the verge (maybe that Greninja) and yet, Frogadier blocked its Shadow Claw head on with its bare arms and blew it away in the midst of evolving.

Last edited:

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
Yeah because a Pokémon making it in the Finals doesn't compare to the Pokémon owned by the bad guy of the day.
Not really. Neither of them fainted or were on the verge (maybe that Greninja) and yet, Frogadier blocked its Shadow Claw head on with its bare arms and blew it away in the midst of evolving.

But they were struggling to stand up, especially Pikachu and Sanpei's Greninja. Frogadier could block it because of power of evolving. Base Greninja couldn't take it down and had to transform into Ash-Greninja to defeat it. But Alain's Bisharp defeated Hawlucha and Goodra and then lost easily to base Greninja.

satopi

But they were struggling to stand up, especially Pikachu and Sanpei's Greninja. Frogadier could block it because of power of evolving. Base Greninja couldn't take it down and had to transform into Ash-Greninja to defeat it.
No, it didn't transform into Ash Greninja just because it had to but because it just so happened to be activated. A regular Cut would've been just as good as Ash Greninja using the same move, excusing the plot armor.

But Alain's Bisharp defeated Hawlucha and Goodra and then lost easily to base Greninja.
That's because of Goodra's Rain Dance which powered up Water Type moves.

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
No, it didn't transform into Ash Greninja just because it had to but because it just so happened to be activated. A regular Cut would've been just as good as Ash Greninja using the same move, excusing the plot armor.
But there is a lot difference between base Greninja's Cut and Ash-Greninja's Cut. MC-X, in the second battle with Ash-Greninja took quite some damage from Cut. Base Greninja struck Heidayu's Bisharp with a Water Shuriken and it got up instantly, while as Ash-Greninja knocked it out easily with Cut.

That's because of Goodra's Rain Dance which powered up Water Type moves.
True, the Rain Dance had an impact, but if you see clearly, Bisharp wasn't as fast as Greninja to land a hit. It repeatedly tried to land Iron Head but failed. Greninja clearly out manuvuered it in speed.

Last edited:
I put EV Ace Level because Ash-Greninja didn't beat MCX...

Unlike Charisexuals who worship their god Charizard and pray to him everyday, I actually used knowledge and facts to back it up.

CMButch

Kanto is love. Kanto is life.
Attack potency:House level, with snail level speeds.WW2 level tank durability.FTE reaction speed, with 40% Stamina.Intelligence: 0% Tier: 9-A.Range: several centimeters.Lifting strength: Ash
Striking strength:MJ: Room level
There , these are official stats for Greninja.

Attack potency:House level, with snail level speeds.WW2 level tank durability.FTE reaction speed, with 40% Stamina.Intelligence: 0% Tier: 9-A.Range: several centimeters.Lifting strength: Ash
Striking strength:MJ: Room level
There , these are official stats for Greninja.

That's OP.

No wonder

CMButch

That's OP.

No wonder

Yeah, Oshawott is literally above that like ; Attack Potency: Village level. FTL speed and FTL reaction speed. Oshawott is above MCX too. Alain's MCX is like Two towers level. Speed: 9.11 M/S.

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
Yeah, Oshawott is literally above that like ; Attack Potency: Village level. FTL speed and FTL reaction speed. Oshawott is above MCX too. Alain's MCX is like Two towers level. Speed: 9.11 M/S.
I hope you stop your trolling xD.
MCX was > E4 mega ace level though

Yes, definitely. It's somewhere close to Champion's Mega ace level.

CMButch

I hope you stop your trolling xD.
I am not trolling, this is a true science fact. I literally spent 200 days studying all Ash's Pokemon and figured out the formula.
Ash's strongest Pokemon starts with P. I swear.

I am not trolling, this is a true science fact. I literally spent 200 days studying all Ash's Pokemon and figured out the formula.
Ash's strongest Pokemon starts with P. I swear.

I think you mean O

Oshy was proven to be the kawaii master so he is GOD level with his shell that does 10000000000000000000 damage that cuts Earth in half

CMButch

I think you mean O

Oshy was proven to be the kawaii master so he is GOD level with his shell that does 10000000000000000000 damage that cuts Earth in half

Actually it's P. You wouldn't believe it who it is. O is second.

satopi

But there is a lot difference between base Greninja's Cut and Ash-Greninja's Cut. MC-X, in the second battle with Ash-Greninja took quite some damage from Cut. Base Greninja struck Heidayu's Bisharp with a Water Shuriken and it got up instantly, while as Ash-Greninja knocked it out easily with Cut.
Yeah, after it was already weakened. Of course it'll go down. It's not like it didn't sustain any damage or anything. And plot armor was on Ash Greninja's side.

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
Yeah, after it was already weakened. Of course it'll go down. It's not like it didn't sustain any damage or anything. And plot armor was on Ash Greninja's side.

It didn't take any hit prior to Greninja's Water Shuriken and Ash-Greninja's Cut. It went down in those two hits from Greninja.

Ash-Pikachu

It wasn't weakened, not sure why people are resorting to such a ridiculous and unreasoned pretense in the first place.