• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

How Strong is Ash's Charizard?

What range of power is Ash's Charizard in?

• Total voters
The difference is that I make assumptions when you are talking like you state undeniable facts,while you are just finding excuses for your favorite Greninja.If his moveset changed once it can change again.
The one who is on a high horse is only you and now you are also talking about fire type is innefective against water while a few posts back you said it that type advantage doesn't matter that much in the anime.A good way to contradict yourself.
"rogue Flare Members" the greatest argument.Team Flare has been disbanded;I have no idea and don't want to know where did you find this "rogue Flare Members".
And then you are the one who says that my points make no sense.

HA! This is so fun to debate against! First of all, I'm stating facts. You are stating assumptions. You are assuming that Charizard's movese will change. By that logic, let's change Ash-Greninja moveset as well! Let's add a Power Up Punch, Ice-Beam, etc...I probably sound stupid, cause it is stupid! Charizard's movest has not changed as of BW and you cannot change that, in fact the only reason you want to change Charizard's movest is because it sucks and is ineffective against Ash-Greninja. Hilarious.

Now to your second point, yes it is true that typing matters less, but it still matters. Clemont and several others go on to mention if Ash is at a disadvantage or not. While Ash can pull of such typing feats, he loses because of typing as well. Fire will always be ineffective against Water. Charizard is already put at a disadvantage while Ash-Greninja at an advantage.

They literally stated that there members of the Flare gang still active and Ash-Greninja and Zygarde as to deal with them as well as the vines.

Yes, your points make no sense

Strong enough to be Ash-Greninja's lapdog.
Fixed that for you xD

Last edited:

CMButch

Kanto is love. Kanto is life.
Are you high? JK lol, this was pretty funny.

First of all, I know type advantages mean almost nothing, but Charizard going against Ash-Greninja is gonna hurt a lot, I mean a lot. Charizard has no moves that can do substantial damage to Ash-Greninja and it cannot not even come close to it in speed. Ash-Greninja could just spam massive water shurikens which is its speciality that will tons of damage to Charizard. I see no way Char could beat AG.

Just so you know, MCX could take Charizard in its base and mega form

Kek.

Ash's Charizard is currently Champion Mega level.Mega Charizard X/Y would be like Mewtwo level.
A-G and Alain's MCX are E4 lvl +. Lmao

PokemonBattleFanatic-

Charizard is between Frontier Brain level and Elite Four level,which means I could see it lasting longer in a battle against any of the E4s from DP series than Infernape,Pikachu,Buizel,and Torterra ever did but still end up losing.

Kek.

Ash's Charizard is currently Champion Mega level.

A-G and Alain's MCX are gym level +. Lmao

Your being funny right? Please tell me your being funny? Even Maldread said that what you said was too much.

MCX is the most OP non champion, elite, or legend Pokemon out there

No prob Lunala! Gotta do what you gotta do eh?

I agree with PokemonBattleFantic

Last edited:

CMButch

Kanto is love. Kanto is life.
Your being funny right Please tell me your being funny? Even Maldread said that what you said was too much.

MCX is the most OP non champion, elite, or legend Pokemon out there

No prob Lunala! Gotta do what you gotta do eh?

Juts kidding, mate. Ash's Charizard is continent level with Sub-relativistic speed and durability:Multi-mountain level.
MCX( Ash's) would be Mewtwo level.
This is how strong is Mewtwo, fam:

http://vsbattles.wikia.com/wiki/Mewtwo

A-G and Alain's MCX can't even bust mountain. Lmao.

Darthlord7

The Smug Pikachu
HA! This is so fun to debate against! First of all, I'm stating facts. You are stating assumptions. You are assuming that Charizard's movese will change. By that logic, let's change Ash-Greninja moveset as well! Let's add a Power Up Punch, Ice-Beam, etc...I probably sound stupid, cause it is stupid! Charizard's movest has not changed as of BW and you cannot change that, in fact the only reason you want to change Charizard's movest is because it sucks and is ineffective against Ash-Greninja. Hilarious.

Now to your second point, yes it is true that typing matters less, but it still matters. Clemont and several others go on to mention if Ash is at a disadvantage or not. While Ash can pull of such typing feats, he loses because of typing as well. Fire will always be ineffective against Water. Charizard is already put at a disadvantage while Ash-Greninja at an advantage.

They literally stated that there members of the Flare gang still active and Ash-Greninja and Zygarde as to deal with them as well as the vines.

Yes, your points make no sense

Fixed that for you xD

Your facts are completely one-sided.When things like "Charizard's full power" haven't been shown yet you cannot state facts for that because you lack evidence.
Do you know what it's more stupid than a moveset change?An a**pull power up just like Greninja's just to make Ash enough competent against Megas while using only GenVI Pokemon.Guess why Ash-Greninja which you are in love exists?For the sake of the plot!Without the plot which you are mocking as an excuse,the thing you are overpraising wouldn't have existed in the first place.

I'm done with this conversation.

Juts kidding, mate. Ash's Charizard is continent level with Sub-relativistic speed and durability:Multi-mountain level.
MCX( Ash's) would be Mewtwo level.
This is how strong is Mewtwo, fam:

http://vsbattles.wikia.com/wiki/Mewtwo

A-G and Alain's MCX can't even bust mountain. Lmao.

LMAO tell me if he can take on Arceus,Mega-Rayquaza and Mewtwo-Y at the same time. :D

Last edited:

snorlax512

Darthlord, do you think Ash's Charizard is stronger than Alain's base Charizard (who swept the entire Kalos league?)

Darthlord7

The Smug Pikachu
Darthlord, do you think Ash's Charizard is stronger than Alain's base Charizard (who swept the entire Kalos league?)

I think it can take on Alain's Base Charizard,but against Alain's MC-X it would lose but giving at least a good fight just like Ash-Greninja.

snorlax512

Base Charizard swept the entire Kalos league? :\
Until the finals Alain had only used Charizard and Metagross, and in the semi finals Charizard wasn't even tired after defeating Remo's 5th Pokemon so I would assume that he is capable of sweeping the entire league alone (except for the finals).

Your facts are completely one-sided.When things like "Charizard's full power" haven't been shown yet you cannot state facts for that because you lack evidence.
Do you know what it's more stupid than a moveset change?An a**pull power up just like Greninja's just to make Ash enough competent against Megas while using only GenVI Pokemon.Guess why Ash-Greninja which you are in love exists?For the sake of the plot!Without the plot which you are mocking as an excuse,the thing you are overpraising wouldn't have existed in the first place.

I'm done with this conversation.

LMAO tell me if he can take on Arceus,Mega-Rayquaza and Mewtwo-Y at the same time. :D

And your facts aren't? " Charizard's full power " hasn't been shown yet, then what about Ash-Greninja's full power not being completly shown.

What's done is done, you are just salty your god Charizard didn't get his mega form. It hurts doesn't it?

I'm bad at debating so I'm done with this conversation.
JK, but seriously though. If you can't fully prove a point why debate in the first place. There is no way in hell Charizard can beat Ash-Greninja

Last edited:

snorlax512

I think it can take on Alain's Base Charizard,but against Alain's MC-X it would lose but giving at least a good fight just like Ash-Greninja.
Charizard doesn't have any comparable feats to sweeping an entire league up to the finals though, so while he wasn't used to his full potential it's probably a bit of a stretch to say Ash's Charizard is quite a bit better than Alain's base Charizard (He would have to be if Charizard is able to put up a decent fight against his mega evolution)

Genaller

Silver Soul
ITT: XY circlejerkers meets flaming Charisexuals.

I know you were messing around but the poll may indicate that you're a closeted Charisexual to some.