1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

How Strong Is Kukui’s Base Incineroar?

Discussion in 'Animé Polls' started by Genaller, Sep 15, 2018.

?

What lvl of strength do you think Kukui’s Base Incineroar is most comparable to?

1. Below E4 lvl

14.3%
  2. E4 Non-Ace lvl

7.1%
  3. Lower E4 Ace lvl

7.1%
  4. Mid E4 Ace lvl

35.7%
  5. Upper E4 Ace lvl

14.3%
  6. Above E4 Ace lvl but below Champion Ace lvl

14.3%
  7. Champion Ace lvl

7.1%
  8. Above Champion Ace lvl

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. Other

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. IDK

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Genaller

Genaller May 16th 2016 - October 12th 2019

Fairly straightforward question. By “Base” I mean when not factoring in Incineroar’s Z-move. Note that “Upper E4 Ace lvl” means on the lvl of Pokémon like Flint’s Infernape it Caitlin’s Gothitelle while “Lower E4 Ace lvl” means on the lvl of Pokémon like Lucian’s Bronzong or Wikstrom’s Scizor. For me based on what we know so far I’m going with Upper E4 Ace lvl though it should be worth noting that in-game Kukui is treated as the equivalent of a champion.

2. blizzardblaze

blizzardblaze Comp. Battler Who loves The Anime

I'd say it's sort of difficult to see what level he's at because he's usually always stomping an opponent that is at a much lower level than him, and being depicted as a Pokemon who can knock out his opponents in one move if he wants to, but considering that, Incineroar might actually be on a level similar to Ash Greninja or lower even.

3. Denko Sekka

Denko Sekka Well-Known Member

Below E4 level since it seems like Kukui's more of a celebrity trainer, not on par with the elite though.