• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

How strong were the Island Kahunas of Alola

Lord Godwin

The Lord of Darkness
How strong were -
Hala
Olivia
Nanu
Hapu
In theory weaker than Ash and Gladion I guess. Olivia was beaten by BoS SM Kiawe.

My headcanon is they are somewhere between Alola League top 4 (Ash, Gladion, Kiawe, Guzma)+Kukui+maybe Ilima and top 8. So stronger than Sophocles, James, Lana (I think she would've lost to Kiawe in Alola League), Hau.

I see them as mid-Tier GLs.

vondecayle

Long gone are the days
The strongest trainers in Alola, only below blue girl and green girl!

JustAStatistic

Super Casual Trainer
Mid-Upper Gym Leader, but definitely below E4

Ryker101

Its weird bc in game they can be gym leader and E4. But in the anime they didn’t seem too impressive to me. Hala and Olivia felt like gym 2-3, Nanu gym 4-5 and Hapu around gym 7. I wouldn’t rank them that highly compared to other leaders, but they didn’t have the best rep in battle to be fair. Most only used 1-2 pokemon and the battles weren’t great tbh