• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

How tall are you?

How tall are you?

• Total voters

Jameson1

Mes amis
6'4", 19 yrs old so I've stopped growing

The Dark Titan

I'm seventeen, a male, and I'm 148cm tall. (That's 4'10", I believe) I'm not longer growing, unfortunately.

I am very short.

Last edited:

Aztec_Blaziken

Back to WiFi Battles
Not very tall. 5'3 for a 16 year old :'(

I'm ancient, but at least I've remained 6'1" or ~185 cm tall. It's annoying to be tall as you tend to hit your head on stuff, especially when you're spelunking.

I'd say the best height for a guy would be 5'8'-5'10" (172.7-177.8 cm) as cars, planes, boats and even doors are designed for people of that height.
As for the ladies I'd guess 5'4"-5'8"" (162.6-172.7 cm) would be great as men are typically intimidated by women that are taller than them.

Though if you're fairly skinny and an especially tall lady you could consider modelling, as models tend to be very tall... to show off certain features that I'd rather not dicuss.

Last edited:

The Oncoming Storm

I went to jared
Im 6'2" Pretty tall compared to the rest of my family. Also you people saying you're not growing anymore is wierd. 6 months ago I was only 6'1" and now I am a whole inch taller. I am 18 btw.