• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

How tall are you?

How tall are you?

• Total voters

Ideologies

What Now?
5'10

Feels good, not too tall but not short.

Juputoru

M-m-m-m-onobear?!
I'm 5'3"(that's "convert it to metric yourself you lazy bum" in cm). Which is pretty average, although according to whoever designs pants, all women are 6 feet tall and I'm a freak for not reaching that height.

pokemonloverXD

Ash's fangirl
I'm around 1.6 m, this is my height ever since 6th grade, I think I have stopped growing 4 some reason which is sad, I really wish to grow more...

TurtwigFan1

burning it down
I'm not going to vote yet because I'm still growing, and quite steadily too. I'm currently about 5"2, which is pretty small for people my age. I'm not the smallest guy at school, but I'm still short.

lalasiny

Poke-the-X :)
166 and stoped i am only 17 i am a guy comment :(

Kurloz Makara

Red Death
I'm about 5'4. My younger brother is almost a head taller than me. It's kinda scary. :(

Trapman

Bazinga!!
1,63 and I´m 17 years old so I´m really short, but it doesn´t bother me at all.

Starlight Aurate

Just a fallen star
I'm 'round 160 centimeters. I'm pretty short, but hey, when you travel in cars and airplanes a lot, it definitely has its good side.

Dawn_Hero

Written Insanity~
I'm only 6'2" ~ 6'3". I haven't measured myself in a while, but I'm around there at the very least. I'm supposed to end up being 6'4" or 6'5", but I feel like I'm already tall enough. :< Then again, I'm only 16 so there might be way more to go.