• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

How tall are you?

How tall are you?

• Total voters
The title pretty much explains the thread. How tall are you? Do you consider yourself a normal height for your age and gender?

between 172-175 cm. i'm a normal hight i guess.

The_Boss_Giygas

I. F.E.E.L. G.O.O.D.
I'm 5,10 without my shoes on, I'm done growing for the most part. Oops I voted wrong, I put the 5 to 5,6 it should be 5,7 to 6,0

Last edited:

cannibaleyes

Holier Than Thou
I'm somewhere between 5'2 and 5'3. Perhaps a little short and light-weight compared to most people, but proportionate for my body type.

5'2" (about 157cm).

I always go by feet, so correct me if I'm wrong with the centimeters. :X
and IDK, average onto short I guess?
I have no idea. I used a converter to figure out the centimeters since the people here are primarily from England and other parts of Europe.

I myself am 5'1.5". I guess it's normal for a sixteen year old girl, but I get called short a lot because everyone else is taller than me.

Afr0 M0th

Coffee Guru
im 6'2, id call that the ideal height. My hair adds just a little to that lol.

Penguinist Trainer

I've been 6'3" since I was 12... unfortunately, since others kids haven't hit puberty yet, I was freakishly tall. Many years later, I'm just above average. It still is fun looking down on people though.

Rave

Banned
5'7" which is pretty cool.

Moltanic

OTTER MODE ACTIVATE!
5'8" I always thought I was on the short side, but after reading through here, I'm startin' to get the opposite impression.

TheSwram!

You've been bitten
I'm 5,5 or so, I'm not sure if I'm done growing just yet, but I'm okay with my height anyways.

6'4"

Too effing' tall for 15 year old.