• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

How the Sprites differ in D/S

F0xH0und7

TwinWeavile
We all know about how the male and female pokemon differ somehow.

(audience) yea. yea me too.

Well i thought it'd be interesting to discuss what pokemon would look like. for example... i'm gonna use the name Maury.

Maury- hmm, lets see. i think pikachu would look different. like if the male had red cheeks and the female had pink cheeks. and if a male kangaskhan had no baby in its pouch and if a female kangaskhan had a baby in its pouch.

i searched and didnt find an exact thread to this. if there is one my apologies.

Last edited:

Charizard_Millky

Punk Rock > You
charizard male: longer tail, female: bigger flame

SUBRICK

Hypnotize...
BTW, there are only female kanghaskan in the game.
BTW, this thread has been done to death.
Hmm... perhaps a female tyranitar will have large eyelashes. Now that's a pretty sight.

Will edit when reasonable ones come to mind.

F0xH0und7

TwinWeavile
well my make believe character Maury said the theory of a male kangaskhan. and since the sprite things exists now, i can totally see a male kangaskhan in the game.

Garuura has always been always female, to create Males out of nowhere is MADNESS I SAY! MADNESS!

Female Bangarasu will probly be smaller and less spikey, An POkemon with a flower, the Female Version will prolby be smaller and brighter. Male Ohsubame qill probly have longer things for their tail

TogeticTheRuler

Off topic but.....I went on youtube and saw the begining of the lucario movie and weavile ruled!
On topic:I thinkk female togetc gonna have more red spots and the male is more blue spots
Cherimus flower petals might be bigger for the female,smaller for the male,as for beedrill,the abdonim is smaller as a male then female cuz female insects of hav bigger abdonims

Pamizard

Queen of Charizards!
Maybe a female blastoise will have a smaller cannon then the male. Male lapras with a bigger horn. Female scyther can haev smaller scythes.

PokeDude101

Hellooo Soul Silver!
Lets see um kudos to the picture of the female tyranitar and um Female ditto same as male ditto + umm Male Rapidash will have blue and white flame while Female will be he same as the old ones and the male corsola will be orange with more spikes on the horn and the female will be the same and a male clapearl cant evo into a gorybys;368; and a female cant evo into a huntail.
and last ;210; and snubble will be pink wit out a dress for male and pink ganbul for a female