• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

How to access Events?

Pupitar

Tyranitar Master
My DS is all hooked up to my WIFI, but I do not know how to work the events. How do you gain access to the events, how do you complete them. I am completely new to this portion of the gaming (and just did my first Trade in the Global trade center tonight!!)

Any help here will really help me as I really hope to get Victini asap.

-Pupitar

FireTypeLover

Mr. Soul Stealer
I believe you press Mystery Gift on the first screen and press Get Gift by Wi-Fi, then "blah blah blah Victini!" will come out and you press Yes and you go to a Pokémart and talk to the salesman in green and voila, you get Victini!

Well, at least, this is from my experiences in Wireless and the Internet.

EDIT: Eh, you don't need to unlock Mystery Gift as Pingouin said.

Last edited:

FireTypeLover

Mr. Soul Stealer
Mystery Gift is unlocked before you even start a file.

Eh, I assumed you had to unlock Mystery Gift in Black and White like in every other game before it, where you have to talk to a guy and give him a password. My mistake.

EzzPeon

just a passerby
You can access it on the game menu, the only requirement is having a save file.

~Silver Aura~

Back...ish
Go to Mystery Gift go on get via WFC and you'll get a liberty pass wonder card. then go to any pokemon center and look for the delivery man. Talk to him and he'll give you the Liberty Pass. Hold on to it til you get to Castelia City then go to Liberty Harbor the bout will take you to Liberty island. enter the cave (battling Team Plasma as you go) there's a room in the cave and in there you'll find Victini. Capture it then it's all yours. :)