• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

How to add images or gifs to posts?

GoukaMoki

Im not sure where to make this post, but I am having trouble adding images to posts. When I try, I get a message saying the image cannot be loaded from the passed link. How do I insert one or more images into posts?

Morax

King of heroes
Long press the image (on google or whatever website you're using) and select copy, then paste the link in the box.
Works for me.
yakuza.gif

GoukaMoki

I literally can't do it for some reason. I wonder if there is like a post amount I need to reach before I will be allowed to do this?

GoukaMoki

Not really. Where are you taking these images from?
I've tried all sorts of places, like directly from google images. If I wanted to create my own image or gif where should I generate the link so that it allows me to add it to posts?