• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

How to build a website?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AstonMartin

It depends on the amount of skills you have in codin. If they are near to zero (just my case) then you can go straight to platforms like wix or the like.

CraftedWebsites

I have found WordPress and theme builders such as Divi and ones on ThemeForest to be easy to get in to. Yes, there is an initial cost but once you get over that hurdle, the rest is a simple learning curve. I built my website with Divi and I am now building quite a few websites and it is a lot simpler than coding. You, however, cannot build massive or highly complex sites but Divi does a really good job.

Catty44

Creating a website is an exciting and creative process! It's crucial to start by defining the goals of your site: whether it will be a personal blog, corporate website, online store, or something else. If you have any questions about web development, I can recommend the team at
If you're looking for help with Pascal assignments, our service is ready to be your reliable partner in mastering this programming language! Our experts will not only assist with completing assignments but also share their knowledge to help you easily grasp all the nuances of Pascal.
Trust the professionals in both areas, and you'll discover that website creation and learning Pascal programming can be engaging and productive pursuits!

Status
Not open for further replies.