• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

How to buy a 12 month switch online subscription

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokefan_1987

Avid Pokemon TCG Card collector.
Hi i'm a relatively new Pokemon Sword player and proud Switch Lite (Charcoal Gray model)

I've been trying to buy a subscription so i can do more with my game and the version i own is Region 2 United Kingdom. But just a few minutes ago, my dad gets a message on amazon.co.uk saying he's unable to buy it because of Geographical Restrictions. (My family lives in Iceland and neither the Elko store or any other sells Nintendo Gift Cards of any kind (we do get things like PSN Plus +) Why are Nintendo items region locked on Amazon anyways for Nintendo? He regularly buys from Amazon.

Also he doesn't want to create new any accounts on the Nintendo store just for one single purchase.
Are there any safe sellers on Ebay for downloadable Email codes or other websites.

UPDATE: EBAY also has the same Region restricton for Switch Online Subscriptions.

UPDATE 2: It's been solved with a seller from Ebay. close this topic,

Last edited:

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
Just to say, I think you can also directly buy it off your region's eshop.

Status
Not open for further replies.