• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

How to catch kyogre easy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

gudun

I dont know and need to find out because i missed the master ball.

S

Swampert fan

I catch Kyorge with Master Ball.
But Groudon catch with Timer Ball.

Try with ultra ball-press A+B+Select

J

Jusmatsta

save your master ball for lati@s or something else

just use something to put it asleep and use ultra balls

PUrEHearT

Hyper Coordinator
Use venusaur or something and make it go to sleep. Attack with weak attacks so you can make sure you dont kill the poor Kyogre (False Swipe works best) then if it wakes up by that time sleep powder/hypnosis/etc it again. Then throw Net/Timer/Ultra/Nest ball until it is yours. Oh yeah, it has Double Edge so just start throwing balls when the HP is about right between yellow and red. Good luck!

Milotic_Master

Metroid Fan
Buy alot of ultra balls and weaken it alot. use manectric@leftovers, thats what I used. It had shock wave, iron tail, thunder, and thunderbolt.

Volteon

Back I guess??
I catch Kyorge with Master Ball.
But Groudon catch with Timer Ball.

Try with ultra ball-press A+B+Select
A+B+Select trick is the same than points in Whose Line Is It Anyways... if you don´t know what I´m talking about, then the A+B+Select trick is the same than nothing, you just waste your time.

and yes, the best balls to catch kyogre are net and timer. Start use timer balls just after 10 turns, if before it will work as a pokéball.

Last edited:
False Swipe works !

Nightdawn

Gamer Since 1987
Dno´t use NEt balls the animation for the ball sucks on PKM GCN
READ MY LEGANDARY POKEMON STRAGE TREAD FOR ALL YOUR ANSWERS:p
to use masterball on Kyogre though

Nightdawn

Gamer Since 1987
USE MASTERBALL but don´t use net ball! the animations suxxs on GCN
READ MY LEGENDARY POKEMON STRAGE TREAD:p

Freeze Knight

super cuno
Step 1: Weaken Kyogre and paralyze it/put it to sleep
Step 2: Once Kyogre has almost no Hp left throw out Shedinja (any leveel will do fine)
Step 3: Just keep throwing Ultra or Timer Balls and hope to catch it.

^ Yeah just what he said.

When you throw the ultra/timer balls hold A or Tap A as fast as you can.

i caught it with a regular pokeball i just got it so low then it ran out off moves and it almost killed itself but i got when it looked like it had one hp left then i danced and hit the wall it hurt

WhiteWizard42

Master Breeder
i have a sapphire game that i restart occasionally for extra master balls, legends, and such. the way i usually catch kyogre is:

send out manectric/pikachu/something with t-wave. paralyze kyogre.

switch out for shedinja (which you evolve at lv 26, so it learns false swipe and swords dance). dance 3 times, false swipe as many as you need to.

chuck net balls like there's no tomorrow. the only problem comes when it runs out of PP and struggles itself to death. but that's only happened once, and that's why you save in front of it.

.:Hades Houndoom:.

The Psychedelic Bird
get a Electric Pokemon about 30 - 35 and attack til you see it in a close-to-red HP bar. then start throwing all the balls you can at it, thats what I did(except I got a Blaziken and made Kyogre get beat up by it)

N

Noritzu

I used Rayquaza to just draw out the battle for a long time and after a while you can just throw a timer ball.

I caught both Groudon and Kyogre with only one timer ball each.

Status
Not open for further replies.